Anyone interested in sharing a shipping container to Costa Rica?

I am planning on buying a container and shipping it to CR. The problem is I am only sending a few appliances so the container would be more than half empty. If anyone is interested please let me know. It would be a 20' container. I am in the planning stages so if you are interested we have time to do it maybe within 3-8 months.
I am located in Miami.

I would like to know how much the container is costing and how much you anticipate it is going to cost to actually ship it.  Not interested in right now, just trying to determine if I will ever be able to afford moving in the future to CR or if I should just resign myself to staying where I'm at. Thanks for any info you can give me.

Christy

Unfortunately, you cannot purchase, then use your container for your household good due to shipping regulations.

You can purchase a container in CR, though.

Thank you, didn't know but if that doesn't work out I can always buy it in CR.

I am still researching the whole process but as far as getting a firm price is very difficult. It all depends on the items you are shipping and how far you are from a shipping port. I am still in the planning stages so stick around maybe I can figure this out

Hi,
I'm interested! But I have to sort out my personal belongings from my storage room in Bonita Springs first and would like to ship them to Costa Rica. I'm not in a hurry but living in Europe I'm waiting for the US borders to reopen. This should fit in the maximum timeframe you're mentioning.
Where would you ship the container to in Costa Rica ? I'm currently buying a home in Sámara on the Pacific Coast. What would be the price range for sharing the container?
Awaiting your reply!
Best regards,
Dominique

Oh very nice, I was in Samara a few months back and I'm also moving to the Guanacaste area. Please keep in touch.

I definitely will !! Keep me posted and I will keep you posted as well !