UDI work permit

How long is the waiting time for a seasonal worker visa?

I applied under exception "Exceptions: foreigners working in critical societal functions" — I was able to provide such document that UDI is requiring on their website prior to applying.

https://www.regjeringen.no/contentasset … .03.21.pdf

I am abroad and is residing in a country outside the EU/EEA/Schengen area.

I am applying for a seasonal work permit and I submitted my documents to the VFS Norwegian Visa Service Centre in Manila, Philippines last 22nd of June 2021. I received an email from UDI on the 30th of June 2021

This is their message.

"Dear applicant

We have received your application for a residence permit as a seasonal worker

We have registered your date of birth as 0*.0*.9*.

Please use your reference number ********** (DUF-number) if you need to contact the Directorate of Immigration (UDI) or the police.

If you want someone else to contact us on your behalf, please fill out a power of attorney form and sign it.

You will always find an up-to-date waiting time for your kind of application on www.udi.no/en/waitingtime.

It is not possible to reply to this e-mail. If you need more information, please see our website: www.udi.no.

Best regards,

The UDI"

Does anyone have an idea how long will the visa process take or how likely will this be approved given the corona situation right now?

Anyone here alai applied with the same case as mine?

Thank you for your response to this if ever.

there is an information page for visa processing that provides more information. It says that unless you're an agricultural worker, seasonal workers that aren't already in Norway are not going to be processed unless the entry rules change to make it possible to enter the country.

https://www.udi.no/en/word-definitions/ … 1&gs=1

I understand and thank you for this but it also says here that

"Employers who have seasonal workers who are considered to have a unique competence that is crucial for the company to maintain operations can ask the UDI to assess whether they belong to this exception. If a seasonal worker should be considered, the relevant documentation must be uploaded in the application to the UDI."

Which is the said document that I submitted to apply for critical societal functions outside the Norwegian Directorate of Agriculture Scheme.

if that's the case, I would have your employer contact UDI as they probably have more leverage to convince immigration that they really need your skills asap.

Okay thank you. That's what I coordinated with my employer and UDI asked for an additional document which can explain that my competence is crucial for the company to maintain operations asap.

I'm hoping for a positive answer. Thank you 😊

It's been more than 30days and still have not heard from UDI about my application. I can't stop being anxious about this long waiting time.

I just received an update from UDI last August 11, 2021

I think the timeframe of the waiting time started already. Hoping for a positive answer.

"Dear applicant   

Your application for a residence permit is waiting to be processed.

When you submitted your application, you were informed about how long you have to wait. This may have changed. You will find up-to-date information about waiting times for this type of case at www.udi.no/waitingtimes.

Unless you have new information which is important for your application, we kindly ask you not to contact us but to wait for our decision.

We have registered your date of birth as 0*.0*.**.   
Please use your reference number 2021******** (DUF-number) if you need to contact the Directorate of Immigration (UDI) or the police.   

It is not possible to reply to this e-mail. If you need more information, please see our website: www.udi.no

Kind regards,

The UDI"

qsukadabot wrote:

Who is in this group that marry with Indonesian women?? Why?? And for how long you married with Indonesian woman?
Thanks...

how is this relevant to a thread about seasonal work permits?