Looking for room in KL

Hello everybody,
I'm Looking for a room to rent it starting this August in any place around mid valley, if there is any available room kindly contact me
PS: I prefer a Master room

Hi Rafid80!

You should post an advert in the Kuala Lumpur classifieds > accommodation section/ rooms for rent.

Thank you,
Harmonie.

I suggest you go to your preferred area  and check it out. There are contact numbers visibly attached onto vacant rooms which would help you to contact the landlords. Be wary of fraudsters!

hi,
wud you be keen a studio unit? Also, how long you plan to rent it?

Rgds
flora

Hi Rafid!

I'm going to arrive in KLCC in August too. I'm looking for a condo here

Wishing you a safe trip to KL this August.

thank you everybody...
dear fysb88... its ok with that and I want it for 6 months !

Hello, I don't have info about houses in the area you have preferred. I live in Alamjaya Cheras. If you are able to get a room here, it costs 450 MR initial payment. After that, every month, you pay 300 MR. But then, there is no one room apartment. you only have to share apartment with people. But if you decide to have your own apartment, then 1500 MR first payment. 600 MR monthly payment.

Okwudili wrote:

Hello, I don't have info about houses in the area you have preferred. I live in Alamjaya Cheras. If you are able to get a room here, it costs 450 MR initial payment. After that, every month, you pay 300 MR. But then, there is no one room apartment. you only have to share apartment with people. But if you decide to have your own apartment, then 1500 MR first payment. 600 MR monthly payment.

thank you, well the apartment seems good to me but can you please give me the name of the condo?

the house is situated in Jalan 5, Taman Orkid in Alamjaya Cheras. you dont necessarily need personal help to get in contact with the landlord. Phone numbers are displayed on the wall of empty apartments through which you can speak directly with the landlord. good luck

Hi Okwudili,

Can you please describe Alamjaya Cheras a bit, how is the place and how is life there? How much does it cost for a furnished one bed place?

Thanks,
Usman

[Moderated: Please post in classifieds]

I don't really have any idea about furnished apartments in Cheras. usually, tenants furnish their apartments themselves. life in cheras is as beautiful as it is in other areas of Kuala Lumpur. if you can, why not choose a time, come around and explore the area first before deciding? that i guess will go a long way in helping you make a good decision about whether or not to relocate here. good luck in your quest

I am a student (algerian citizen, 19 years old). I am looking for a furnished room for rent as of 18/12/2011. Can you help me?

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

M.O. Drouiche
Mail : [email protected]

HI everybody.. my girlfriend looking for room near KLCC.. but just with females...

I'm Looking for a room to rent it starting this August around KLCC, if there is any available room kindly contact me.(FEMALES)

Hi Vepajan,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Housing in Kuala Lumpur section please. Don't forget to be specific when posting *girls only :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team