Work in movies, Egypt

Hi, want to work in movies in Egypt. Would like to make my own but dont know much about how it works in Egypt. Could learn or just be an extra in movies or commercials ...

Hello - i would like to contact you in person , Please contact me or leave me whatsapp no. we have here currently our Italian famous production group in Egypt we work in movie with our Egyptian Crew in Sinai - But would like to know more of your request
regards
Mina Zaki

Hi, the possibility to talk will be much easier in July cuz I´ll be in Egypt the whole month. I'm having a part-time living in Egypt and Sweden. The plan is to live there fulltime if there's posibilitys there. I would like to pitch ideas and eventually make a movie. Also work as an extra in front of the camera. Hoping we can meet so I can pitch what I have. The idea is also being created as a book that I'm drawing and colouring right now.

sounds great!

Hi, I'm Asia.  What project are you working on currently?  I have an idea for a program that I'm working on...  It's a good one 🌟.  ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,

I am here and lecture in film and media production.. Feel free to reach out to me in a DM and perhaps I can assist you..

Best,

Asia, pls. tell me more about your project may be we can join forces together.