Vacancies in a Multinational Company in Egypt

I am working in a Multinational contact center company called Teleperformance it's a French well known company in Egypt and all around the world, we are looking for Afrikaans speakers in one of our accounts called Sony with a very attractive salaries and job benefits, also you can check the below details about our company and contact us back if anyone is interested, our requirements is Native Afrikaans speakers to serve South Africa.

Teleperformance is a global customer service, technical support, call centre, debt collection and social media company with headquarters in Paris, France.The company operates about 100,000 computerized workstations, with more than 138,000 employees across 270 contact centers in 46 countries. The company conducts programs in more than 66 different languages and dialects in various industries. Some of the countries Teleperformance operate in are, the UK, Brazil, Chile, India, Philippines, China, Canada, Mexico, Colombia, Norway, Italy, the USA, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Australia, Netherlands and Germany. It was founded in 1978 by Daniel Julien.

you can apply by sending your resume to [email protected]
or contact the below number,
Thank you,
Lama Ammar.

Hi Lama, and welcome to Expat.com.

thanks for posting your job openings on the website, but could you please just post in the jobs section ?

thanks,

Julien

[moderated: please post an ad in the jobs in Egypt section]

are salaries in EGP or USD?

Hi Lammar, I am a South African and fluent in Afrikaans, reading, writing and speaking, please send me full details of the post/vacancy at [email protected].  I am presently living in Egypt.
thanks