How is starting up a business situation in chengdu

Hi Rufes

am in south africa, married to a chineese lady from chengdu and have 3 kids, i currently have a liquor store buisness here but am looking at moving with my family to chengdu.

How is starting up a buisness situation in chengdu and if i decide to to into the liquor trade like i currently am here in south africa do you think it will be worth the move.

regards
paulo

Hi Paulo,

First of all, welcome to Expat.com and thank you for introducing your project to us.

I have created a new thread with your post in the China forum so as to help you to interact more effectively with our members.

Meanwhile, please feel free to go through the various articles in the China Expat guide : https://www.expat.com/en/guide/asia/china/5_work.html

Why did you opt for Chengdu ? :)

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

hi Priscilla

i opted for Chengdu because my wife is from there and would like to go back because her mother of 89 years stays there and she would like to move there.

I am open for other options but dont know the country at all as i know only south africa, Portugal, England 

that why im trying to get all my research and answers so that i can do my planning done and start putting my plans into action

kind regards
paulo agriao