SOCPA registration Cancelled

Hi,  can anyone tell me why CIMA final certificate is not accepted by SOCPA, please confirm will they accept if i give CGMA/ACMA certificate?

Please could you mention the email address that you sent to.

My subjects - B com below, please reply how many accounting hours I will get ?
1.Business Management
2.Business Statistics
3.Management Economics
4.Advanced Accounting
5. Company Law and Administration
6. Business Laws
7. Banking Theory and Practice
8.Cost Accountancy
9.Co-operation
10.Management Accounting
11.Auditing
12.Entrepreneurial Development and Project Management
13.Computer Application
14.Marketing
15.Business Practice

Hi
What's is the fee for open university, and the duration of the course please. Is the course is online or we have to attend physically
Thanks

Hi, Thanks for advising the solution. Assuming your degree was in accounting ? My degree has a subject of account only. But degree isn't.

I faced same problem watbu faced before.please help me. And also u know socpa regional office in Jeddah plz tell me.

I know of a person who's CIMA certificate was rejected. They contacted SOCPA directly. The issue was that back in 2020, there was no option for CIMA. At the tie of application to SOCPA, applicants could choose ACCA, Diploma, Degree, etc. So in his original application, he chose "Diploma" option with his CIMA certificate attached. And this caused problem. In 2021, he visited SOCPA office and manually updated his degree type to 'CIMA' and now they have resent his application for approval under correct category. Try the same. Visit their office and see what happens.

Hi Yaser,
Even my Socpa status is showing Invalid. I have sent the details to Socpa team via email. Is there any call center for this.

Hi, bro did you solve the issue.

Not Yet.

members <[email protected]>

Hi
My SOCPA registration is cancelled. How can i pay or renew it

Thank you

Any update  ?
Renewed?

yasir29feb wrote:

Hello,

Guys!!  my SOCPA membership showing Invalid. it was expired in Feb 2021 but i did not renewed it,  there is no option there for renewal showing. can anyone faced similar issue? i need help. i want to renew it and make it valid.

The membership status is "Temporary Accounting Technician"

to yasir29feb

hello yasir
Do you fix this SOCPA membership invalid issue ?  i have very similar case. PLz  advice..
Thanks

yes please any update for this concern to share esp. to those with this profession where in fact they are not CPA or Accounting Grad. Thanks.

@yasir29feb
Brother what is the course namr

Hi,

I am an ACCA member and was SOCPA member for last 2 - 3 years. Today when I logged to my SOCPA account just to check, my SOCPA status shows cancelled even though i paid till March 2022. I do not understand why is this even though i ... - @kamimirza39

Hello Kamimirza. What is your status now? Did you renew your membership? 

@yasir29feb

I hope your issue is fixed, if not you need to visit socpa office in your city and show them your degree Certificate and marks sheet

@yasir29feb What happen to your scopa issue brother

@shahzadshabir701 it is in**@**.org and **@** .org

Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@Inamulla Koteshwar i got the same issue but Alhamdoillah when i send again my documents through email they make my status valid

@ashraf bari  brother when i send email as i send my documents on email last week 7 June 2022 but still no reply and status is cancelled in SOCPA.

Hello How are you all brothers,

I have registered in SOCPA on 7th May 2022 and on 6th June 2022 i received email from SOCPA that my membership cancelled due to i don't have 3 years becholer degree than on 7th June 2022 i visited SOCPA Riyadh office at Olaya road and showed them i attested B Com degree and Part 1 and 2 transcripts and checking my subjects they told you are eligible for membership just send email to [email protected] and attached your iqama, degree and both transcripts and explain the matter they will verify and your membership will be active soon.

but as of today 12th June 2022 i have not received any email or msg from SOCPA and my membership still showing cancelled on SOCPA website.

Can someone tell me is it the same procedure to follow and how much time it takes to change the status as per your experiences.

Thanks 

Ali Sarmad

Dear Ali,

Every  three days share email and ask for status.
Dear Aarfan,

How many days it took to activate your membership..?

@alisarmad05276 Have your membership renewed..?

@yasir29feb
were you able to renew it? I am facing same issue.
@mdarif2001

Dear brother
I have also studued BACS
For me also the same.have u sorted out this issue

Please send me location or your contact no

@yasir29feb
Please send me your contact number or update your status now is valid
@noor1020
I need your WhatsApp number for more details regarding this SOCPA . I need their office location .
@mdarif2001
have u renewed ur SOCPA
@yasir29feb
CAN I SHARE YOUR CONTACT NO.
Hello everyone,

Quick reminder, for security reasons contact details should not be posted on the forum.

If you want to share your phone number, kindly do it through private message.1f60a.svg

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team
@Priscilla
I am facial same issues
SOCPA registration Cancelled
@akbarkhan5
Alhamduilla i got renewed my SOCPA Membership. i was visited SOCPA office at Khobar and they verified my Degree and mark sheet after 3 working days my memberships activated.

@yasir29feb Before my socpa invalid then i visited socpa office at khobar they verified my degree and mark sheet after 3 days my membership active alhamduilla.

Dear All,

Please guide me.

My SOCPA is cancelled and i dont have degree.

Please let me know profession can be change?

Awaiting for your favorable response
@noor1020
Assalamualikum,
My scopa Membership is invalid

Dear Noor,
Please advise, they're accepting diploma in acccounting and finance? With 32 credit hours.? I have 2 year diploma in accounting and finance and now it is currentlty under attestation from mofa Pakistan. My membership canceled and showing invalid. The expiry date is December 2021 but they make it invalid. They will accept the scan copies or no ?

- @naseerk