What I need to be able to live in Lichenstein

Hello, I want to know what I need to be able to live in Lichenstein

Hi Oviedo jr,

Welcome to Expat.com

Can you please be more specific ?
It would be great if you can also introduce yourself to the community since you are new here.

Why would you like to live in  Liechtenstein ?

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hi Priscilla
Greetings

thank you, I would like to introduce myself , My name is Samah Elbakrawi , Egyptian , I am a pharmacist with 7 years' experience in Saudi Arabia in SFDA for the medical products and services different sectors along with management skills.
my experience as a Regulatory Affairs Manager in SFDA & EDA and Business Development and Versatile Supply chain professional .
I would you like to live in  Liechtenstein because I would like to  increase my experiences in food supplement manufacture and use my experience to make a link between the  Liechtenstein manufacturers and Gulf country, because the gulf countries have a little  information about yours manufacturer and your products.

Why Liechtenstein ?
Because the following :
1-Low taxes and a strong economy
Liechtenstein might be one of the smallest countries in the world when it comes to its size, but it offers tremendous financial advantages to individuals and businesses,
2-Safe and secure
Liechtenstein enjoys the reputation of being one of the safest countries in Europe
Excellent medical care
3-Liechtenstein has a strong education system
4-Family support Liechtenstein is dedicated to creating the right social, legal and economic conditions for good family life.
5-Rich in culture and entertainment.
I hope my idea reached you perfectly .
Thanks & best regards

Dr. Samah El-Bakrawi

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Kindly share information without promoting your services.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct