New members of the Liechtenstein forum, introduce yourselves here - 2023

Hi all,

Newbie on the Liechtenstein forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Liechtenstein if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

@Julien

Hello this is Jehanzeb Khan basically from Pakistan currently working in Kuwait. I am a qualified Nurse having Master in Nursing degree along with more than 19 years experience in the same field on different position including A nursing Instructor

I am interested to serve in Liechtenstein if I will get the opportunity

best Regard

@Julien
Hello this is Jehanzeb Khan basically from Pakistan currently working in Kuwait. I am a qualified Nurse having Master in Nursing degree along with more than 19 years experience in the same field on different position including A nursing Instructor
I am interested to serve in Liechtenstein if I will get the opportunity
best Regard
-@jehanzebkhanpims

You will need to be fluent in German at at least C1 level.

How is your German?

Hi, I'm Solomon Eruata from Nigeria, I grew up in the east. I have been living in Lagos for the past 13  years now . i am passionate about my job us a ICT System Support, i really love to be live in Switzerland if i get a job or a chance to live over there. So i am looking for a person who can contact me for further processing.      thanks

Hello I am Allan Gregory Valencia from Cebu City Philippines,45 years old married with 3 children , I am currently working at Hyundai Cebu Philippines as a Sales Consultant agent , before I was working at McDonalds restaurant and a different institution for past 17 years as a service crew to assistant manager I am into different training like food safety standard and cleanliness standard , I am into also training for a customer service , I love to work in Switzerland or part in Liechtenstein for me it is a home or land of opportunity like me looking for a better job , ina looking for a sponsorship to work or to find a job , I am a hard working person I can do multitasking job or any job related to my background, I hope and pray to consider me as one of your employee , thank you and GodBless

@Julien My name is Jamson Edeh, a civil engineer with 16 years of experience. I will like to learn the process and methodology ways of construction in Liechtenstein and also to share my experience on how construction is done in Nigeria with them. I will like to know the process in working in Liechtenstein.

Best regards

I am Ahmad from Amman Jordan

16 years of experience as pastry and bakery Chef

12 years as pastry instructor

I Have early retired since October 2020

I am ready to study German language

Looking for job

hello everyone and welcome on board !

@ Jamson Edeh and Asammour, please note that the forum should not be used for job search.

You are required to create your CV in the Jobs in Liechtenstein section of the website to put forward your skills.

All the best

Bhavna

@SimCityAT no germany speak i speak English

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1055961

Thanks!

Closed