New members of the Liechtenstein forum, introduce yourselves here - 2021

Hi all,

Newbie on the Liechtenstein forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country,
or to tell us more on your expat projects in Liechtenstein if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Looking for job in leichenstein

Hello. I want to move and work in Liechtenstein on a farm or work

I'm a Tunisian PhD and Researcher in the field of Psychology Applied  in sport and physical education. I would like to find a job in academic institutions in liechtenstein, and then living there with my family.
Best Regards

Hello, I hope you doing well
My name is kamel akachat actually I am from ALGERIA originally and I hold usa citizenship for 15 years
I would like to move to liechtnestin small country which is calm and save.
I am chemistry engineer from ALGERIA and I had equivalent from boston , USA and also certificate of well testing for oil and gas.
I had many experiences in sales, security, laboratory, computer , construction so on
Finally, I am so eager to get hearing from your side
Best wishes
Kamel akachat

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction.

I invite all those who are looking for a job to post an advert in the jobs in Liechtenstein sectio. It is more appropriate.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers:

Hello,

First I would like to thank you for allowing me to introduce myself.

My name is Mery Moroccan American , I am looking for a good job in the field of teaching or commercial, customer service.

Hope hearing from u soon

Thank you!

Thank you !

I'm very interested to work with you.thank you.

Escusmi I whant to work in reserche in erboristeria

Hi
My name is Bashar Al-Bizri
I live in Lebanon
I have been working in the field of cooking and pastry since 1998
I love my job
And I love invention
I also hold a patent
But in my country, the situation is very bad
Thank you for this beautiful opportunity, because it gives an opportunity of hope to progress towards a better situation
How I wish I could get a chance to realize my dreams and accomplishments
I wish everyone success wherever they are
And I wish you love and happiness always
Thank you and bye

I am mederres Youssouf from Algeria, I am 30 years old, a university graduate, I have a Bachelor's degree in clinical psychology and a master's degree in school psychology. I work in the solidarity sector for people with special needs. I have a state certificate and I have experience in the field of agriculture. I was a farmer before and I want to move permanently to  Liechtenstein in order to offer expertise in the field of agriculture and follow up on everything related to agriculture, fruit picking and pesticides suitable for spraying

Hello Team Expat
i want a job in leichenstein.
Abdellah
Morocco

@abdellah elarrougui

Welcome.

How about introducing yourself to the forum as this thread is for new members to do just that.
The forum is not set up as a job agency. However there is a jobs section at the top of this page. You can place your CV there.
Go online and look for jobs.

welcome everybody,
I would proudly and happily live in Liechtenstein as an expatriate, get to know its people, whether indigenous or immigrant, and experience working there

Hello everyone, my name is Waheed Ahmed from Yemen. It was an honor to meet you. Greetings :

hello sir  mu deram is imgration of Liechtenstein
please sir can you help me to recherch to work in Liechtenstein  my work is farm worker

Merci monsieur

Hello I am from Morocco and would like to move to work there in Liechtenstein

I am a Yemeni living in Saudi Arabia , I would like to travel and work for you, and I would like to inform you that I am a serious, persistent and ambitious person who looks forward to a better tomorrow. I also promise you to do all the tasks entrusted to me to the fullest.

I am a Moroccan living in Morocco, married, I would like to travel and work for you, I would like to inform you that I am a serious, persistent and ambitious person . I also promise you to do all the tasks assigned to me to the fullest.

Hi am el horrif mohamed living in italy married  i have 2 children i want to work and live in incheinchtein

Hello I'm mouad from Morocco single men i want really have that job and moove farther to living in your great country Liechtenstein I'm a technician plumber i would like give all my services to this nation with  all my gratings

Good evening, I am a young man from Algeria 44 years old without work, in my country there is no future and no work, a bankrupt continent and endless problems, so the idea of ​​migrating to a safe country to live and stability, if possible for you to help me and my mother to move to your country

Greetings to all
I wish this forum the best of luck in migrating to the dream country of Liechtenstein
In any case, I am Mohamed from Algeria. I joined this site willingly and I will not despair until my request to emigrate with my wife and son is fulfilled. I know that there is nothing impossible and I know that my dream can come true and it may not come true because I believe in destiny, both good and evil.
Greetings to you once again to everyone who does not know me, listen to these words, they may be a motivator for you all
I am Ben Alia Mohamed from Algeria, I am 30 years old, married, and I have a child who is sick with the spine
I am also moderately handicapped and I have another disease that I cannot disclose, but despite everything, my hope is very high in emigration by realizing projects that I could not implement in my country due to financial bureaucratic conditions and inequality. :)

I want to move to Liechtenstein to work and settle in the future if I have the opportunity

Any meaningless off topic posts in the wrong language will be deleted.

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=969340

Thanks!

Closed