Find a job in Liechtenstein

Hi,

You are an expat living in Liechtenstein? Please share your experience!

What is the best way to find a job in Liechtenstein?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Liechtenstein.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

i  wanna  find  a  job  in  lietchtenstein?can  we  help  me?thanks

Hi galin! I suggest you to post an advert with your personals details, qualifications, work experience in the Liechtenstein classifieds > job section.

Good luck
Christine

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

I am from Algeria, I am 29 years old, I have a bachelor's degree in clinical psychology and a master's degree in school psychology, I work in the solidarity sector for people with special needs. I want to get a job. I have a lot of experience in a lot of areas that are able to work and live.

In the field of agriculture

I would like to Have a job in food industry or agriculture feilds

Hello everyone,

Please note that job seekers should refer to the Jobs in Liechtenstein section of the website by creating their CV.

All the best

Bhavna

Hi, my name is Daniel Edu Taylor Ghanaian (33 years old) work in Qatar now. Plumber technician with 10 years of experience and I will like to work in Liechtenstein to bring my experience on board and also lean more , thank you.

Hello edudaneil,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f601.svg

Just like Bhavna mentioned before, you too should create your CV in the appropriate section for Job offers in Liechtenstein.

All the best,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

I introduce myself to you. I am Sufyan from Morocco. I am 30 years old. I am a champion in fitness and weightlifting. I have experience in harvesting fruits and dates from my previous experiences. Therefore, I hope you agree to work with you and be a part and a major addition to your work. This is what I should do.  There is a person who wants to work in fruit harvesting and also has a love and passion in the field. Please accept my utmost respect and appreciation. Thank you.

@soufianezouate Hello and welcome !

Please note that we do not offer any job. We are a mutual aid platform where members can seek advice.

I would suggest that you check for offers available in the Job offers in Liechtenstein section of the website or create your own CV in the same section.

Regards

Bhavna