Looking to purchase Villas Paraiso Escondido...Need some info please

We are inquiring about some of the properties available in the community of Villas Paraiso.  Looking for feedback from those that already live there.  Also looking for information on the rules of the HOA.  Can anyone help us out?  Thanking you in advance!!

Not living there yet but just bought.  What kind of info are you looking for?

We have received some of the information the real estate agent which has been helpful.  Looking to see what kind of by-laws the HOA has such as pet ownership and those types of things.  Since you have bought there, I'm assuming that you have been there.  What type of community is it?  Does it look as good as the pictures?   Of course we would visit before we bought so any information as to where to stay during this visit, those sorts of things.  Any information at all would be really appreciated.  Thank you for your time and hope to hear from you.

Are you dealing with Richard Audy?  If so he can email you the by-laws.  He is a great guy and we bought his personal house down there.  There are some pet restrictions.  If you aren't dealing with Richard, send me your email and I can send you some HOA info.

Hi Fellows,

I am also considering a property in this development and have questions. I did reach out to Richard Audy and he was very kind but the property in question (#119) isn't his listing so I feel a bit guilty bugging him. I would be grateful for a private message.

Thanks in advance,

Linda

@Travis Rose

Hi Travis,

My husband and I are owners at VPE. There is an HOA that you can contact for information at:

I hope that they can help you out.

Moderated by Cheryl last year
Reason : No contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct