Hello introduction . Building a future

Hi, hola. Name is joe, but joseph is better because joe sounds like yo in spanish which means “I”.
I been to DR many times , san pedro de macoris mainly. I have a wife and kids there and own a home which is also a store front. We sell used clothing from the US.
I will be living there mostly when i retire in 2 years. I've seen the inner sides of the country. Beautiful and scary.
I trying to get some ideas of how to increase my commerce footprint there. And any recommendations on shipping companies.

Thanks for reading.

Oh ya, i live in Cleveland ohio.

Welcome to the forums!  Wow you bring a different perspective to the forums!

Not sure how during a pandemic you increase your business.   I will give.it thought. As to shipping companies,. I can't help.

Thanks, i know during the pandemic things are difficult but it is also a good time to start planning.
I know trying to find a niche is difficult there. We have tried a sandwich shop and a hair salon. My wife found these hard to do with finding good help and competitive salons all over. I'd like to expand the clothing but good help is almost impossible.
I'm also expanding our building and may try private party's. Just throwing things in the air and seeing where it goes.
Thanks again.

Always a good idea to plan ahead.  Keep looking at options to do business here!

Finding help here is easy, finding good help is often a struggle!

Wish you the best of luck.