Starting a new life

Hi!!!!
I am MARBELIS, I am 29 years old and I am a Family Doctor since 2015 with 6 years of experience.

I would like living in Melbourne, Australia.
I want to be a doctor in Australia, Having my clinic and starting a family.
I would like to know what ways exist to apply for a work or study visa from Cuba? What requirements do I need to meet to obtain a visa?

Hi Marbelis;
You will get priority treatment as a doctor.

It takes some time and work to organise the re-registration here but you're miles ahead with a degree in medicine.

Please email me ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Kindly exchange your contact details by using the private messaging system please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Your medical qualifications will be enough to obtain a visa; it's a complicate process but you will meet requirements. Have you downloaded an application form yet for a read?

Hi. Thanks for replying me. I hope everything is well with you. No. I haven't. What steps should I do to download the application form?
Greetings

hi
am an accountant based in Nigeria . have a bachelors degree in accounting and about rounding up
my MBA here in Nigeria. am trying to move to Australia. need assistant on how to proceed with the whole process. you can link me to job agents of migration agents in Australia.
am willing to pay for all services rendered.

looking forward to hearing from you

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct