Investing in Real Estate in Montenegro

Hello, I am from Lithuania. I am thinking about buying my first apartment as a rental investment. Montenegro looks like an interesting option. Does anyone have experience with investing in property in Montenegro? What has your experience been? Thank you.

You will need local person to welcome guests and to organize cleaning and housekeeping, so my recommendation is to buy it in big complex or apartment building

It's definitely a great idea and a good investment but you need the right team to take care of it which I can share with you the contacts from my experience.

Hello,
The main thing is to find the suitable property with good potential. Not all the properties will have a good rental return.

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello
Look at this website
There is all the necessary information
www.jb-concept-habitat.com

Hi,

I will send you an email about Herceg Novi.

Funda

Laba diena, EB89!
We have a tiny network of Lithuanians residing in Bar all year round. My 2 cents to your request: 1) purchase apartment in the big living complex, not detached house. 2) Visit the properties before you buy it.
You are welcome. My wife is from Lithuania, by the way.
Alex

This is an older thread but the OP is still active.
One thing to watch with property agents is their lies - sometimes in what they say, and often in what they try to hide.

Take care as there is commonly a vista of omissions.