Where to look for real estate

Hello, I´m looking to buy property in Bar and was wondering what websites there are to look at?

Thank you very much.

@MelanieMckn I just bought an apartment working with the team at CMM Montenegro. They were fantastic. Based in Budva, they have sales, lawyers, support, management and construction teams. They were professional and precise and I enjoyed the four days we spent looking together.

@Freyada Thank you very much, did you buy cash or did you get a mortgage?

Hello, I´m looking to buy property in Bar and was wondering what websites there are to look at?

Thank you very much.
- @MelanieMckn

Nekretnine bar

@MelanieMckn we are biggest agency in Montenegro and will be glad to help you with any questions. Nataliya

@MelanieMckn Cash

In the heart of the north is the village of Potrk on the border between two towns

Mojkovac and Bijelo Polje
This property covers 166613m². Surrounded by forests and meadows, it gives the real impression of an air spa.
This area is almost all physically usable for agricultural purposes, possible construction in any form, both solid and temporary.
The property is 80% in meadows and hills, 20% are forests. There are legalized buildings on the property, both residential and auxiliary.
Electricity and water were provided throughout the property.
The property is entirely for sale and can also be parceled out as needed by interested clients. Minimum 10000m²
The village of Potrk is untouched nature, the relief forms are colorful and beautiful for rest and meditation.
Untouched nature gives peace and gives the impression that you are far from civilization.
This plot is located in such a position that it is possible to reach it from 3 directions, 12 km from the direction of Mojkovac, 26 km from the direction of Bijelo Polje and on the road from the direction of Pljevlja. I must also emphasize that access to this property is an asphalt road.

@Freyada How much negotiating were you able to do off the list price?    The Wandering Investor (great blog btw) says there is room to negotiate on real estate in Montenegro.....but he didn't say how much room.   

For their properties, people want money paid in full in cash, preferably in euros.  Lots of folks don't like the dollar because they think the exchange rate will screw them.  I've been looking since March for a small house and cannot get financing from my U.S. bank because MNE is unstable and in/near a war zone!  I would also suggest you get a native speaker to negotiate as they will try to hike price of properties when the hear certain accents, particularly American. 

You can check out these real estate companies:

MonteHomes Montenegro Real Estate

Montenegro Prospects

Nekretnina.me

Indomio

Fresh Estate Nekretnine

You can also request options at Real-Estate-in-Montenegro Com site