Moving to Florida as a 22 year old

Hi! I am currently living in Texas and really want to move to Florida. I'm looking to move in early August of this year but I'm unsure of where exactly to look. My field of work is as an apartment leasing consultant and real estate and I plan to get re licensed once I move. I'm considering Naples for how safe and beautiful it is but I'm concerned with making friends my age. I'm very work focused, soon to be beach focused and just want to live a simple beach life and make life long friends here! Any tips would be appreciated on where to move and how to meet new people. I can afford about a $2,500 max rent, want a good beach town feel to the place and plenty of opportunities to meet people and be outdoors!

Thank you,

Em

Hello
if you are looking for furniture, beds, appliances, .. my daughter left Miami in february and unfortunately she does not know if she will be able to come back. Everything is stored with friends she tries to sell everything .... If interested I could send you a list and prices.
Miami she loves, she is 22 years old but before she was in Estero near Naples and the nature there is beautiful ... I went there twice to visit her I loved it!
Gorgeous and great people in Florida ...

This is an emigration forum.