Public Hospitals in Ankara

Has anyone been in a public Ankara hospital recently and needed to stay for a few days or more? Is the hospital providing safe water and food? I read in one article yes, and in another article no. My Turkish friend is in a public hospital and she insists she cannot eat the food there or even drink the water claiming it makes her ill. That would mean, all patients will be sick from the food. I thought Turkish hospitals provide safe food as do Romanian hospitals or Canadian. Is she just being fussy or does anyone else say they had to order food to be delivered to the hospital because the food and water was not safe?

If I were in Ankara, I would cook food at home and bring it to her, but I don't know anyone there.

Hi
You can safely find the food and  water in all public hospitals of  Turkey. Those hospitals are developed and very safe. Do not worry.

I am a medıcal student and next year a doctor. The food which is being provided to the patients is the same food that is provided to the doctors and students in that hospital. Maybe it is not perfect or tasty but it is clean.

That is what I think. The hospital food in Ankara is safe and clean. It's not a luxurious meal, but it is adequate. The water is bottled mineral drinking water? That is the case with Canadian hospitals. They provide safe food.

I am sure the food is safe. If it were not, nobody would have a job in the hospital kitchen and patients would have to order food inside. I don't understand my friend in Turkey who insists the hospital food is not safe. Maybe it's not to her liking.