2 dogs and a cat

My boyfriend, friend, and I are coming to panama for 6 months to see how we like it (potentially moving there) and we have 2 dogs and a cat between the three of us. We have a tickets booked for March and are looking to stay in boquete first.
My question is whats the best way for me to find a rental home that will accept our pets? Thank you Lena

Maybe check with Eduardo and see if he knows of something for you
https://blog.thepanamaadventure.com/201 … in-panama/

Also, if you are on Facebook, there are some Boquete groups that can probably help you

Thank you for your suggestions i will get into contact with him! I am on Facebook do you have the names of the groups?

Hi, Did you find accommodations yet?

Hello all-
Active Senior (60 ish) newly arrived in Panama from FL Keys.    Searching for rentals in Coronado. Suggestions welcome on best site for this information?  Can be small apartment for 1(non pets)  or house that will accommodate 3 kids, 3 adults and 1 dog.  All suggestions welcome and appreciated.  Thank you.

Good for you!  We hope to visit Panama in late November expecting to get into some rain.  Our dog is a Siberian husky under 2 years.  We may keep our house and leave her at the house to be watched or bring her to Panama. We know of Siberian's in hot weather, Miami Fla( as we almost adopted one there but went ahead to get a husky puppy in the NW where we live.  There have been different You-tubes we've seen in Panama recently with expats talking about and showing their nice rentals holding little dogs on their Laos.  So at least it is possible to rent some places with pets there.  Probably depends on the landlord though. 
Best of luck!

Hi! Try the encuentra24.com. It is where we found the apartment we are living at right now and the apartment we will be moving to next month because our current apartment has been sold to a new owner. In the website of encuentra24 you can also choose the area where you want to find a house and the type of house you are looking for. Hope this can help.