Im moving back to Australia from Panama and have my apartment for rent

Hi, My work collegues (who work in the bottom floor of this building, will manage my apartment for me, now I am finally leaving Panama, and I made a little website, just for my apartment!!

If anyone knows of someone looking for somewhere good in the heart of the city (financial and banking section), please pass it on!!

Thanks
Vern

hi
How much are you asking for your apartment?
How big is it?
May I have the name the person in charge?
[email protected]

I see my link is gone.

The apartment is rent-apartment-panama.com and is 165sqm.

I am asking now $1500, which is way down from the $2000 I was asking and expecting a while ago.

Since others in the city are still asking $3000, it's a good deal I truly believe.

Regards,
Vern

Hi
I have a client looking for an one year contract , let me know if interested,
I contact the web site you gave me and fone, no answer, thanks

my email is [email protected]

Hi, what kind of apartment is it? How many bedrooms etc. and where is it located? And of course the price. I am interested in longtermrental.
Thank you so much

hello Vern
Why are you leaving to go back to Aussie. I am Australian (left 35 years ago)  but not wanting to retire in Australia due to high taxes.
Thanks Ben

Thank you to everyone who posted an interest in the apartment.  However, our company needs extra space, so they are going to use it as an office for 3 - 6 months {until around April 2010} until they relocate to a bigger place.

As for your question Ben, I am happy to pay taxes, they don't worry me, and I enjoy Aussie too much.  I was only out for a 1 year assignment, and coming back periodically for likely a few years more.

My Brazilian wife is looking to spend some time back in Brazil, so I likely am heading out there for a few years at least anyhow.

Cheers, and enjoy Panama..... I fly back to Australia tommorrow for 3 months!

p.s.  The link was [moderated]