French moving out of Spain to Portugal: Bureaucratic tasks. Any ideas?

Hi Everyone
I am French and leaving Spain for Portugal next month.
I have some question about bureaucratic tasks
I  already know how to deal with taxes and communicate them my moving but I kind of understood that there are 3 more things to do: De-register from empadronamiento, De-Register from the police as resident and de-register from public health.
The problem is that with COVID is pretty difficult to take appointment for these tasks Empadronamiento proposed me a cita for the 16 February when I will be gone already for a month.
Do you know what are the issues i can meet if i don't de-register? And in case do you know anyone that provide such a service (above all residency with police) ?

Thanks a lot

I would suggest you find a good Gestor to do this for you. Have you tried to make the appointment with the police to hand in your Residencia?
When I did it years ago it was the same form as to apply for residence, just a different section to complete stating reason for it (I put return to the uk)
A Gestor can probably complete all for you for a small fee, lots easier than stressing yourself out.

Well yes i contacted one but they told me i must physically go to the police to cancel myself and with COVID is extremely difficult to get an appointment. On internet I read that this could bee done by a lawyer with a POA but my lawyer said. I would be happy to pay someone for doing it and was asking here if someone knows a gestor that can help.

Well I had a good surpise because i could submit my request to cancel empadronamiento on line.