Kosher salt?

Hello all,
anybody know where I could buy kosher salt? I'm used to using Mortons. I've checked Valyou, Pama and Smart. No luck,
Any of you know?
Thanks!

Kaar wrote:

Hello all,
anybody know where I could buy kosher salt? I'm used to using Mortons. I've checked Valyou, Pama and Smart. No luck,
Any of you know?
Thanks!

If you do a search on line you will find a place where you can order it from in Malta.

GozoMo wrote:
Kaar wrote:

Hello all,
Any of you know?
Thanks!

If you do a search on line you will find a place where you can order it from in Malta.

Alas I've tried to search and only place I could order it is obviously Amazon. I just wanted to find a local shop to buy it from.

Try L'chaim Kosher Restaurant, Main Street, St Julians.  Telephone 7774 1888

The one I saw on line was direct not with Amazon, I just googled where can you get the sale from in
Malta.

Are you Jewish?
If so,you may be interested to know that the L'chaim restaurant is in a building which also houses an area which is used as a makeshift synagogue.

https://www.jewishmalta.com/templates/a … r-List.htm

Thanks. I guess I shouldn't have said "Kosher salt" per se. All Maltese salt is ok for kosher, but I was looking for a salt with same consistency as Mortons Kosher salt, ie coarse salt with uniform  flat crystals.
I've been in contact with Jewish Malta but they do not sell it.