Kefir grains

Hi everybody !

Does anyone of you know where I can buy Kefir grains ?

At the Russian Food store in Sliema I only found ready to eat Kefir yoghurts ... but I am looking for the Kefir grains.

Thx

Markus

Hello, Markus!
Are you still looking for kefir grains? Do you mean grains from which you can make kefir yourself out of milk?
I have them at home and I will share with great pleasure!

Maria

Hi Maria,

thanks for your offer, yes, that's what I was looking for.

But at the moment it's more convenient for me to buy Kefir every week fresh from the RFS.

If I change my mind and start do make it by myself I will contact you if you don't mind.

Markus

Yes, sure. I know it`s a bit tricky to deal with those grains:)

Hello
Are you still have kefir grains? I am interested in making home made kefir.
Thanks

Marija

Hi Maria
or anybody  :)
Who has kefir grains ? Or where I can find them?
Thanks for help

thanks i found.. for now :)

Hi,

I am looking for water kefir grains. Can anyone help me out please?

hi,I am looking for kefir grains plsss.

I do. Contact me xxx

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am resurrecting this thread in hope you or someone else still has some grains.

I miss it a lot!

My wife has it for sure, but she is abroad now. Ask me again on 10/09

Hi everyone , I m having a troubles with my belly and I have read that kefir ll help me , I need it so bad . IF someone knows where can i get some grands in Malta ll be so nice .
I m living in Pieta , Mimosa str ..
thanKS
Regards
nadya

I got some grains yesterday from Spiridonov. (Thanks again!)

Maybe he has more. I also can give you some once they grow a bit, I have very few at the moment.

Can you give me a contact to this place/person .
thanks again
:)

He is Spiridonov, he has just written in this very thread.

Thank again , I ll contact him
Regards
Nadya

Hello

I m looking for a kefir grads , If you have some to share with me I ll be very thankful

hey Maria , I m looking for a kefir grands :)

Hello,
can somebody help me to find water kefir grains?  I cannot find a place anywhere here in Malta :s

There is no specific place - people just grow it at home :)

Ask somebody to share (even from this topic)

We don't have it now at home, sorry

Hello everyone!

Please if somebody could help me with some milk kefir grains?.  Or point me in the right direction where can I buy them to start making my own Kefir at home  :) .  Many thanks in advance.

loruana wrote:

Hello everyone!

Please if somebody could help me with some milk kefir grains?.  Or point me in the right direction where can I buy them to start making my own Kefir at home  :) .  Many thanks in advance.

Ebay 'Milk Kefir grains' and you can buy them and have them delivered to Malta. I saw one advert at £5.49 + £2.80 postage, delivery next week!

Ray

Many thanks for the information Ray.  I will try.

Choose Express delivery since the grains can only survive a few days without milk ... if the delivery takes one week or longer, you'll only receive a brownish sludge instead of the grains  :(

I would also like to have milk kefir grains. Does anyone have them and is willing to share it? Thank you!

Hey !
I have Kefir grains and would love to share.
Email to ****************
Best

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Honestly I don't think you should purchase your grains as there are plenty of people wanting to share for free.

Dear MAria. are you living in Malta?
If yes, I am looking for someone who can give me a bit of kefir grains.  Are you available?
Many thanks

Lucia

I am looking for some milk kefir grains. If anyone has some to share, I would be most appreciative!

Hi everybody !

Does anyone of you know where I can get/buy Kefir grains  which I can ferment in milk please?  I have read all about it and would like to try it out.

Thx

Pepita

Hi pepita:)
I'm looking for kefir grains,too.
Did you manage to find them?
Thanks

If you look back to earlier posts in this topic you will find the answers!

Posts 24 and 28 for a start!

Ray

Selly7 wrote:

Hi pepita:)
I'm looking for kefir grains,too.
Did you manage to find them?
Thanks

Spiridonov wrote:

There is no specific place - people just grow it at home :)

Ask somebody to share (even from this topic)

Hello,

I would like to try Milk Kefir as my daughter just had a stomach flu and does not feel well.
Anyone willing to exchange water kefir grains vs milk kefir grains please?

Thank you!

Ben

can i have some too please? thank you

Do you still have Kefir grains ?

Xebenco166 wrote:

Do you still have Kefir grains ?

The post you are referring to is over a year old.

Hello, hemlighet!

I know this post is kind of old, so I'm replying just to see if by any chance you read this and tell me if you still have kefir grains and/or know if you know where can I find some. I live in Swatar.

Thank you very much in advance!

ÐSinic wrote:

Hello, hemlighet!

I know this post is kind of old, so I'm replying just to see if by any chance you read this and tell me if you still have kefir grains and/or know if you know where can I find some. I live in Swatar.

Thank you very much in advance!

As this thread is so old and most of the people do not participate on here now you would be better off starting a new one.