Business starting / operation in Switzerland

Hi !

Does anybody have any experience / info / advice on starting and operating a business in Switzerland ?
if so , what are some of the specifics ? Is the country helping small businesses ?
Any info you can or would like to share would be great.
Thanks !
Have a blessed weekend and Christmas.
R

Hi Rushi
Doing startups is one of the favourite hobbies of a lot of Expats in Switzerland.
It is as easy as buying a coke with burger.
Of course it depends on your idea and industry.
In general, you just do it.
If there are signs that you get successful then and only then you report to the local authorities that you have a business and need a tax number and want to pay into your pension account.
As long as you are unsuccessful almost nobody is interested in your activities.
If you know, what help you need, you can get that help.
Getting equity is usually mission impossible.
Getting help with marketing - some local newspaper, radio and influencers are doing that for free or a small fee.

Unfortunately, I have no experience of doing business in Switzerland. I recommend that you consult several leading businessmen from Switzerland. Perhaps they can give you valuable advice and warn you against making stupid mistakes. I respect people who have great business ideas and are not afraid to pursue them. I am still afraid to take a risk and start my own business. So I want to try to buy a franchise from one of the local businessmen and develop as a franchisor. Of course, it's also a risk, but it's not such a big one. Now I am studying the FDD and franchise fee and consulting with commercial lawyers. I plan to work hard and achieve great results.

Thanks for your Email.what I needed in Switzerland is job to upgrade my skills is a country I really like from time till date.I will be greatful if my application is favorable considered.