Chalking up the blacklist score.

I wonder many times if this is true. Other members opinions, different sites over the last 8 or 9 years tend to agree that there are watchers looking for derogatory comments, insinuations, lies, propaganda and illegalities on expat sites. Perhaps our moderators could enlighten us if this is possibly true?

Regardless I have some pretty strong opinions of what is right and wrong here, my own country as well as the apparent perfect ones. Voice them occasionally but try to be diplomatic, shot down at times, praised others. OMO but we all need to look honestly in our own back yards especially before criticising our host country and their/our new way of life and OUR choice to call this home, we are guests and have no right to publicly criticise, if you are that passionate about your dislikes you certainly have the right to leave. You can also do something about it by being proactive instead of reactive. There is a small niche for all of us.
In house? Your call, go whinge to your partner about the misgivings of his or her country  and face their wrath as I have done many times but airing dirty laundry against the country you live in/wish to live in on a public site? Think before you post unnecessary cr*p.

How are the points stacking up?

Cheers, Steve.

**Enforcement for the benefit of everyones well being : Not easy I know but it has worked well for us fm the little red dot Singapore.
Spitting/discharge of phlegm indiscriminately/throwing litter/ parking indiscreminately/smoking in non approved areas (yellow box zones) or smoking non duty paid cigarettes each cigarette stick is specifically tagged to ensure compliance/making noise or playing loud music in residential areas after 10pm / chewing gum/car speeding above 80-90km/h or driving intoxicated/not wearing a face mask/not following mandatory quarantine ruling/not turning up for mandatory military service or reservist duties till you are 40yrs old & don't even *think about consuming drugs for which you will hang by the noose & many other mandatory rules that we have to follow...these alone carry a minimum fine & possibly a jail sentance...& we have digital cameras/plain clothes enforcement officers to ensure compliance....& things at home work like clock work with very little trouble if any.
Just saying this while chewing gum & I always try to keep in topic which is difficult & always endeavour to say something NON offensive that will get me blacklisted...All said in good faith & wishing only the very best to my host country.
:D

could you hold that smacking noise down i'm trying to think

lasvegan wrote:

could you hold that smacking noise down i'm trying to think

Hey buddy....welcome back.

:D