Bedding shopping

Hi everyone nice to actually be here eventually lol.
can anyone tell me of a reasonable price shop to get bed linen from as trying to find out and having difficulty.anywhere near st pauls bay would be great
thanks gizz

JB stores in Iklin is excellent good quality and good prices too - they often have sales stuff too.

there is also a small store in st pauls bay opposite the hsbc bank (freddies i think its called - it looks like it has been recently refurbished)we used him a lot for stuff whenwe first moved to bugibba some years ago.

Asciak at Mriehel (next to Homemate) is quite good to for bedding and carpetting.

Also a small shop in santa venera/birkirkara (psaila street) called nicolas trading is very good (they are suppliers to many shops here)

Clobbers on Mellieha main street (halfway down hill next to labour club) is said to be very good for bedding and clothes too we will be buying some stuff from them this weekend.

thanks for the help thats just what i needed

Bev

your welcome

Freddies is great - they have far more stock on show now since their refurb. Good prices and a very nice guy (his sons are also in the business

and if you buy a lot and cant carry it he will deliver to you too.....we had to do that initially as we didnt have a car then and we needed a gas heater and a bottle etc and theyre far too heavy.

Andi if he has not got it he can get it for you.

Just remembered - 'Freddies' is actually called Brooklyn and owner is of course Freddie:)

well done rooikat - i couldnt remember the shops name....

i see that there is now a JB Stores opening on st pauls bay main road...how handy is that.

jbstores.com

thanks guys went to jb in st pauls bay main road ,i got loads from there and got 15% discount to so well happy.

we are loving being here and getting used to settling in ,it helps that weve been to malta before ,jim out on boat fishing and sun good for me so happy all round

thanks bev

Hya I would just like to know if anybody knows of someone who could help us transport our dog and 2 cats from the airport to St Pauls Bay. We are moving to Malta saturday 7th April and our pets are flying out on 16th April.So if anyone knows of anyway we can get some help I would be very happy. Obviously we would pay for someone to help us please.

Hiya,

Don't really know about st pauls but Best And Less in Mosta is quite good, I bought mine there, duvet 30 euros gives you an idea.

Cheers

Steve