Experience letter attestation by Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Dear All,

I am very hopeful that I will get some valuable advice from here.

I am a Pakistani Software Engineer and I am offered a Job from South Korea. To get the work permit in Korea its necessary to get the attestation on Educational Degrees and Experience Letters.

Korean embassy needs all Experience Letters should be attested from  Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan (MOFA).

The problem is MOFA does not attest/legalize Experience Letter issued by private companies. They only attest Experience Letters issued by government organizations.

I have around 5 years' experience, but all from private companies and this experience is not acceptable by the Korean embassy until I get the attestation from MOFA Pakistan.

I have a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering and that can easily be attested by MOFA.

Kindly guide me on how to tackle this issue.
Which government organization, may I get my experience letter stamped from in order for it to be attested by MOFA later.

Please help.

Usmankhan_717 wrote:

Dear All,

I am very hopeful that I will get some valuable advice from here.

I am a Pakistani Software Engineer and I am offered a Job from South Korea. To get the work permit in Korea its necessary to get the attestation on Educational Degrees and Experience Letters.

Korean embassy needs all Experience Letters should be attested from  Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Pakistan (MOFA).

The problem is MOFA does not attest/legalize Experience Letter issued by private companies. They only attest Experience Letters issued by government organizations.

I have around 5 years' experience, but all from private companies and this experience is not acceptable by the Korean embassy until I get the attestation from MOFA Pakistan.

I have a Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering and that can easily be attested by MOFA.

Kindly guide me on how to tackle this issue.
Which government organization, may I get my experience letter stamped from in order for it to be attested by MOFA later.

Please help.

Hi, maybe you might want to post this under the Pakistani or South Korea forum? I am not sure if the people in Vietnam will be of great help. Sorry.

Hi Us..._717, South Korea is a member of the 1961 Hague Convention.  Formally named “Convention of 5 October 1961 Abolishing the Requirement of Legalization for Foreign Public Documents,” the Hague Convention of 1961 established a way for nations to authenticate public documents without having to enact legislation. In short, public legal documents must be notarized in order to be accepted by international bodies. The procedure usually takes a long time, so for that reason, the Hague Apostille was introduced to speed up and simplify the legalization and acceptance of international documents, which is especially helpful for international business and trade.  In the US, The U.S. Department of State is the only  entity can issues apostilles for federal documents and Authentication certificates from private company to use in countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention.  You might need to search the appropriate agency/department in the country which authorized to perform this function.  Hope this help.