For sharing. Saw this at BI WEBSITE.

https://e-services.immigration.gov.ph/

Many thanks.

As a foot note i got my Visa sorted the other day.  BI in Davao told me that no appointment is now needed, just walk in.  Thanks for you PM chat on this topic.

Hope that you are well.

My tourist visa expire end of August.  Hope to renew it, if I can go out. My nearest BI is at SM AURA in Manila.

Did you notice these two mutually exclusive items

"Persons with disabilities (PWD) and Senior Citizens are exempted from using the BI Online Appointment."

"Not allowed to go out:
Persons 60 years old and above"

Also, I don't think BI is open in Metro Manila now.

Yes. 2 CONTRADICT statements.   :)
Read somewhere in forum. 
"My situation is same as your. I decided to overstay. Penalties are just 500 per month + you will need to pay for visa for overstaying period. And it is not big deal if you overstay less than 6 months, no blacklist or something like this. I think it is much better option then trying to leave by force and paying for their rapid tests and cancelled flights all the time...

You might try a Tourist visa extension agency I have used one in Dalaguete Cebu when travel was not possible.

Hopefully will open again tomorrow  back to GCQ.  But as far as PWD or senior citizens.  No Appointment is necessary.  Can go right in. I was there just a month ago.  Im only 57 but my 2 friends are 64 and 68. No issues

Hi Bill,

I am looking to move to Cebu Island or Negros.  NOT CEBU City.  You mentioned Dalaguete.  Have you spent much time there, is there any observations of the area you can share with me?  I have been to Cebu a few times but not stayed in this area.

I appreciate any comments you may have.

Thanks,