Travel to Pakistan on Turkish & Pakistan passport

Is there anyone who holds dual nationality (Pakistani & Turkish) and has traveled to Pakistan to and fro by just showing both countries ordinary passports without taking a visa?

Finally someone who is also seeking the answer for this same Question.
Were you able to find a solution Sahns? I am facing the same dilemma after getting my Turkish Citizenship approved right after I renewed my Pakistani passport and booked flight tickets on it.

I have commented many times on this.  I don't have a Turkish nationality but do have another passport from a country which is not allowed for dual nationality in Pakistan.

There are NO issues in travelling.  Just enter and exit on your Pakistan passport; on departure, show your other passport at check-in counter and after immigration to prove visa status.  Renunciation of Pakistan nationality is a long process, is voluntary i.e. you apply (no one takes it from you) and no-one at the airport has any authority to do anything.

Literally, there are people LIVING in Pakistan, who hold a passport from Dominica or Turkey, who travel in and out all the time without issues.  I don't see why you guys are so worried as visitors.   If you are really scared (although don't know why), get a visit visa for the UAE on your Pakistan passport, exit showing that and stay a few days in the UAE on your way back to Turkey.

Thanks for detailed information brother. I also found and checked your comments on another older post with the same question that was asked by someone else.
I would consider traveling on Pakistani passport if I was alone However,
I am thinking to avoid any complications  since I am traveling with my family as I don't trust the authorities at Pakistani airport , they always tend to make an issue over smallest things as I have experienced in the past,
and just travel on Turkish passport and get an e-visa of Pakistan through my father's invitation which I will also apply for my wife and kid anyway.

Thanks again for your feedback.
Regards
A.R