Waxing

Hey guys.  Does anyone know of a salon etc. that does male waxing that is both clean and good at what they do.  Finding somewhere decent is proving very hard indeed.

male waxing??
really???

Yep, not all of us like the ape look.

I must admitt i did laugh when i read this but who knows...

male waxing??
really???

:lol::lol:

Yep, not all of us like the ape look.

:lol::lol:

If else fails, you could try the sellotape ? :lol:

geminipower wrote:

male waxing??
really???

Never heard of it but I suppose male models may use it.
Sadly, it's unlikely I'll be much help because I'm a Neanderthal with hairy armpits and no one is touching my bikini line with anything dangerously painful.

Waxing is quite common here in Brazil both for women and ever increasingly so for men too. For the life of me I can't imagine why anyone would put themselves through such extreme pain for the sake of vanity. My Brazilian ex-wife owns a beauty salon and she did a small patch on me... hurts like Hell. Gotta be really into pain to undergo this kind of torture, not for me thanks.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog

Dessie2 wrote:

Hey guys.  Does anyone know of a salon etc. that does male waxing that is both clean and good at what they do.  Finding somewhere decent is proving very hard indeed.

Where are you looking for?
It is easier to help you when you say where you live.
Here in Jordan is also common that men shave their... euh ...
unwanted hair.

geminipower wrote:

male waxing??
really???

well transgender is even more surprising than waxing a male body. :cool:

wish i can help you bro but your in instanbul, but if you need help in jeddah i can help more.....:)

Visit the Turkey forum by following this link

Good luck!

Will give you the information that you need if you were here (jakarta)
Same with Brazil, in Indonesia (so far I know, Jakarta) is quite common male do waxing

wjwoodward wrote:

Waxing is quite common here in Brazil both for women and ever increasingly so for men too. For the life of me I can't imagine why anyone would put themselves through such extreme pain for the sake of vanity. My Brazilian ex-wife owns a beauty salon and she did a small patch on me... hurts like Hell. Gotta be really into pain to undergo this kind of torture, not for me thanks.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog

When I was a bit younger I lost a bet and the result was that I had to be waxed. Many a shreik came from my mouth much to the amusement of my friends and the girl performing the service found it highly funny too. Not an experience I wish to repeat anytime soon.

Sounds like a painful experience :blink:

jazzy851 wrote:

Sounds like a painful experience :blink:

yes bro its very painful, when people become bane at their looks they are willing and accept all consequences. :)

I've made an inevestigation on the net :p We have a saloon in Istanbul serving only men...

http://www.man-wax.com/tr/Erkek_Agda.aspx
The address is : İstiklal Cad. Büyükparmakkapı Sok. No. 5 Da. 4 Kat .2 Beyoğlu - TAKSİM / İstanbul
And the phone number : 0533 696 30 60
I've no idea that there is a person speaking english or not.. :))

I've made an inevestigation on the net :p We have a saloon in Istanbul serving only men...

http://www.man-wax.com/tr/Erkek_Agda.aspx
The address is : İstiklal Cad. Büyükparmakkapı Sok. No. 5 Da. 4 Kat .2 Beyoğlu - TAKSİM / İstanbul
And the phone number : 0533 696 30 60
I've no idea that there is a person speaking english or not.. :))

Good investigation zHd :D

@Dessie2 - seems like you're in luck :):P

There's a lady that comes to your house to do massages, waxing, etc. Her name is Hatice and her number is***. Best is to text her as her English is quite minimal.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Contact details should be exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Poor Hatice. I am sure by now she must have got thousands of messages in her tiny phone.

thanks :) I will save Hatice number too :) Is she good in massage?

Have a great evening!
Anna.

Yep, she does well. Just let her know what you like (firm, mild, etc).

sounds very good :) thanks for your reply!

Dessie2 - did you try the waxing place?  if so, any feedback?

you have point Celikler, but some guys are just bane physically and I think being bane is not really a gay matter. :) chow

But I always use wax for my shoes😂