Coming to Bahrain in June

Dear All

I am in India & I want to travel to Bahrain. I have resident permit ( work type ) for Bahrain. There are evacuation flights which are coming to Bahrain from India. Has anyone travelled recently to Bahrain from India. Will Bahrain allow entry ?

Hello,
As per the initial information received you will be tested here in Bahrain and u'll be tagged i believe its a self quarantine but your movements will be tracked. As far as i know India has allowed limited number of flight to be operated, plus i see a lot of cancellations in the last min, so keep a check.

T&R

Entry only for citizens or residence visa holders.

On entry, Covid-19 swab test happens and you are asked to self isolate for 14 days (At home or ministry arranged hotel at your expense).  You will be given a bracelet which you can't take off as well as install a mandatory tracking app on your phone.   MOH will randomly send you requests to take pics of yourself during the 14 days with your bracelet visible.   If you step outside of your isolation location during these 14 days, you will get a call to go back - if you keep doing it, there is a fine, jail and deportation.  After 14 days, you will get a swab test again and if negative, your self isolation ends.

If the test is positive at any stage, they will come pick you up to take you to a Government facility.  Today they announced the possibility of isolation at home for positive cases - let's see how that develops.

Thanks, But from wha ti am hearing now the Indian government has said visa should be valid for 3 months. Do you know someone who has travelled with Visa validity less tha 3 months recently?

That may be a rule of your government, not Bahrain.  I had a friend enter Bahrain with residence visa which was expiring in 15 days.