Residence permit processing time during COVID19

Hello ss198929,

Did you received your answer already?

My wife has applied for work permit at the begining of March, today called SIRI and they haven't even started to process her application.

She applied on positive list, she has signed contract already with Danish company.

Kind regards,
Damian

Hello Damian,

Not yet, still waiting. I called SIRI, and they are saying the minimum processing time for a work permit is 3 months now.

Please update once you received an answer.

Thanks

Hi All,

Anyone with recent processing for Work Permit in Fast Track. Any Idea on timelines?

Thanks

Hi, I'm on fast track - pay limit scheme and have submitted them via VFS since early april.
No news yet as of now.. :( Anybody did the same recently?

I submitted mine early April , biometric mid april, fast track and was told likely approved next week. There's a month delay.

thanks! That means we applied around the same time. Where did u apply it from?

San Francisco

Hi Michj, planetwanderer,

I recently called SIRI.....currently there is a 2 month delay. I submitted my application in March and the processing has not been started yet. I guess the actual timelines are still about 3 Months....any update on your application panetwanderer...?

Is your application fast track ?

Yeah....Fast Track

when did you call SIRI? I applied via Deiloitte and recorded my biometrics at VFS in manchester.

Any one here knows if we can still get our CPR number and set up a bank account if we go via a provisional work permit (alternative to the delayed fast track - pay limit)?

Im also interested in know whether we can get a bank account without having a cpr registered to an address? I plan to stay in a hotel for a month before finding an apartment.

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=930855

As a precaution, ask if you can register at that place.

You cannot get a bank account without being registered (due to white wash-precautions).

/Nellie

I applied for work permit in early February, almost 4 months ago, and still no reply. Pay limit scheme.

Hi dhjtsfbjudsc,
Did you contact SIRI?
Did they at least start the processing of your application?

Hi ss1989!

My Danish employer contacted SIRI multiple times, and their only answer each time was "We don't share any info about application status, keep waiting". Once they said it takes 2-3 months to process an application. But it's already been almost 4 months...

Hi
Anybody here whose case id payment status still showed paid and yet still received a reply from SIRI? I applied for a student visa since January. My friend i applied with on thesame day has already a no fee on his payment status. Mine still shows paid. Is there a possibility my file has already been processed but my case id payment status is still showing paid?

hi, which is the site which we can  track?

https://www.nyidanmark.dk/en-GB/News-Fr … sing-times

thanks for the link! I applied end march / early april; but wow 53 days! is that WD or CD?

I received my work/residence approval today. Fast track application submitted early April, Bio Metric mid April and approval late May.

thats very good to hear and some hopes! Did they send it directly to your home address?

They sent the letter to my email

Dears,

I have crossed 90 days for my son VISA , still its not there . Does any one there with same problem ?

Hi henry, do u know if the school, Embassy should be emailed me before receiving my passport saying i got the permit or not.

Thanks in advance

Hi ,
I have applied for a work permit as an intern online on 28-04-2021 and i got my biometrics recorded on 18-05-2021 , still got no anwser , is there someone who applied as intern or student and got a response earlier

https://nyidanmark.dk/en-GB/News Front Page/2021/05/Case-processing-times

/Nellie

Has anyone received their permit / approval recently? Wondering if SIRI staff might be on vacation or something. Also, what's the notification like? Email or regular mail? Thanks!

Application sent on June 1st, biometrics taken June 10th. Haven't heard a thing back.

Same question and concern ,like jellytree540

Hi

I'm in the exact same situation than jellytree540 except that my biometrics were taken on June 14th
I've applied for a work permit through the pay limit scheme

@Jellytree540 and mehdimarcel: any update on your side?

Thanks

There's a trick to know if your case has been processed, When you track your application on the VFS website, if it shows ''Paid'', then they haven't processed your case, but if it shows ''No fee'' then it means your case has been processed and will be delivered in no distant time.
The VFS link for tracking is https://www.vfsvisaonline.com/Global-PassportTracking/                     

PS: this trick worked last year, I can't tell if it's still applicable today.

@jellytree540, @blkvoyageur,

Any updates from your side?

I applied through the pay limit scheme June 18, biometrics on 21st.

jerichohaltspyder wrote:

@jellytree540, @blkvoyageur,

Any updates from your side?

I applied through the pay limit scheme June 18, biometrics on 21st.

I received this morning an email from my company informing me that « Processing time has increased a lot due to COVID and summer vacation period at the immigration authorities. At this stage, they are operating with 2-3 months in all cases from biometric recording. »

Still waiting 🤞

Hello Amy one facing some issues as to concern the fact that the case ID hasn't changed for a while and I got my biometrics recorded on the 23rd June and I haven't received an answer yet till today.  Going in for a study permit

FYI I just received the visa approval letter today.
Gotta send my passport to the embassy for the visa collection now
Timeline:
Application 01/06
Biometrics 14/06
Approval letter 20/08

Hi,

I've just joined. If anyone else is in the progress of a work permit application please share your status here to inform everyone what's the processing time during the pandemic.

Pay-limit scheme application
Fingerprints: 19/08/2021

FYI I just received the visa approval letter today.
i have to send my passport for the visa stamp
Timeline:
Application 28/04
Biometrics 18/05
Approval letter 29/08

Permit Residence for internship

It took me 4.5 months to receive the work permit, Pay Limit scheme.

Early February: submitted biometrics.
Mid June: received work permit.

Application status changed from "Paid" to "No fee" and 2-3 days after that my employer received an e-mail saying that I got the work permit. Then the next day I received a phone call from the Danish Embassy in my country and they said I could collect my passport.

Hi,

I'm just sharing my status too and will update to helps track processing times.

Pay-limit scheme application (non-EU citizen, no visa required to visit Denmark)
Application submitted electronically: 17/08/2021
Biometrics taken in my home country: 27/08/2021

Looking forward to seeing your updates!