Is there anybody who received gc applied after September 2014

Hi guys I applied for denmark gc in October, did anybody from india obtained in this period of applications

I was applied in Nov last.. don't get any reply but i got one letter and saying that they are forwarding my educational detail to denmark educational counsel for equivalence.. I completed my M Tech in computer science..

I had applied in October 2014 and got my green card visa in December end. Your documentation needs to be proper. Educational documents must be attested by state home department and then you should get the "Appostile" stamped by the ministry of external affairs.

i do the same but i called them, they said it is still processing.  i didnt get any letter, should i be receiving any?

I applied in feb'15 1st week..
my application status is same as "binoy" mentioned
i got one letter from denmark on 21st Feb'15 and saying that they are forwarding my educational detail to denmark educational counsel for equivalence.. I completed my MCA..

Hi jaypnarayan,

Congrats for GC visa!

As per new rule from 1st Jan 2015, they are considering now IELTS + Education doc mainly. No age.

Do you have idea about for MCA? Is it considered as Master degree in denmark.

Thanks,
Devendra

Hi there,

I didnt get what it really mean by approval from state gov. I have two degrees one of Engineering from India and one from UK, I never heard abt this process, can you tell me how u do it which office to go and how long it takes to get this process done. Actually, I have transcripts, sealed from universities, which has date of 2011 as i was applying for some other visa that time. so is that ok if i submit those dated transcript or not?

Thanks in adv,
Nisha

you have to get attestation from ministry of external affairs, New delhi. there are lot of apostille service available at every state. you can contact them. and they will explain the procedure.

Its not anywhere mentioned in website, also some people who already there said that transcript is enought to send. can some one please tell me abt it. I dont know how to get to this external affair ministry, I been once to this place and I know there is no one who can help you our. is there any private people who can make it done.

MEA attestation is required. You can get it from BLS:
http://india.blsattestation.com/

Regards,
DEV

Dear

I applied GC in 07th May 2014, After that I got a letter in July 2014 from Embassy regarding Educational documents send to Denmark high commission. I got a Email in Oct. 2014 regarding some Experience documents &   Update documents of Funds, I provide all those documents within a week, But still I have not got any response from long time. So please any one tell me how much time taking for GC process according to current status.
Thanks in Advance

Sandhu

Usually, if they ask for updates in a document, then the usual process time is not applicable. The process will go like a newly applied application. Please be patient and dont wait for it. Do your job as usual. And when the time arrives you will receive it. And also regularly call the authority for updates in progress.

Usually, if they ask for updates in a document, then the usual process time is not applicable. The process will go like a newly applied application. Please be patient and dont wait for it. Do your job as usual. And when the time arrives you will receive it. And also regularly call the authority for updates in progress.

Hello Guys ,

I just launched my application and paid the fees today. I have submitted the softcopies of my educational documents and work experience. Is there is any way so that I can modify the existing data because when I went back to application its not allowing me to do so .

Need help.

Regards,
Aniruddha

Hi,
I got approval letter this month 15th.. :) Need to find a job then only i can travel.. otherwise i wont.. :(

Hi,

May be it is question to question...sorry!!!

I am unable to answer to your question but want to get an answer from you as i am new to denmark immigration.

Since the immigration rules are changed they are only allotting points to

Education
Language
Adoptability

Based on the above criteria my degree is falling under below categories can i get bonus points for my qualification?

1)
Degree:Bachelor of Business Mangement
Business analyst(Is BBM is matching for this Job role?)
Requirement: At least three years' education at university level or business school level

2)
Degree:Bachelor of Education for below positive list is it matching?
Teaching in elementary schools

Primary and lower secondary school teacher
Requirement: Professional Bachelor's degree(BBM?) + Danish authorisation(B.ed?)

Educational work

Pedagogue
Requirement: Professional Bachelor's degree(B.ed?)

Social pedagogue
Requirement: Professional Bachelor's degree(B.ed?)

Irrespective of experience can i apply based on my Education?
would i get bonus points in any of the case above?

thanks in advance
krishna

Congrats binoy for getting aprroval letter and wish you best of luck for job finding!

Thank You.. Even if i have 4 yrs of IT experience i cant find a job over ther.. i hope its too difficult to get a job over ther.. Even no one is going to help us to find a job over ther.. :(

dont worry binoy u will get it soon

No hope sonia.. :(

Dear friend

I too applied in September 30 2014 and what the ask same i also send my reqiured documents  back to the embassy and still no reply from their end  but my status change on Feb 2015 like this

Your Passport Status
VFS Visa application reference number.DECE/290914/0004/01 will be forwarded to Embassy of Denmark Embassy, next working day in morning , New Delhi for further processing

Same for me too bro. I asked about it to Delhi they say it as system problem on updates.

Do u call to denmark for case updates. What did they say. For me they said my case sent to hearing

Thanks brother,

From hearing how long it will Take

hi i have seen your post , but what transcripts are you talking about ? and why you need them?

transcript about your educational doucmnet through you university syllabus  which complete from in the letter head in the college .and after that u have too get state authentication. means you have to apply to secretariat and university where ur degree is completed. it will take more than 2 to 3 month

No bro . Not necessary . Just you need transcripts to show in vfs .  I got gc visa and I applied in December 2014

great

but i apply sep -2014 still on process

MY Passport Status
VFS Visa application reference number.DECE/290914/0004/01 will be forwarded to Embassy of Denmark Embassy, next working day in morning , New Delhi for further processing

make a call to embassy in new delhi and Copenhagen then they will assist you .

hi guys today i got email from embassy to submit further documents for my educational certificate. how long will they take to give decision after submitting

hi,

for education verification takes one two month process hope you will get jan or march you will get green card

25 days back status has been changed in web site regarding green card that is forwarded to denmark embassy for me and some of our friends in blog

Hi guys, I got decision today on my green card, Have submitted my Passport at VFS. Hope to plan my trip by December 1st week.

I got education assessment letter in july, but still i do not get any update regarding my green card. Can anyone tell me how much time they take in decision.i am nervous about it. Because one year has been gone

really Denmark is xxx country they are revenue making in green card scheme so please friends be aware of that don't wait for that do your work or try some other country

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not generalise
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct