Fiancee visa to denmark or tourist visa

hi expat! i am confused of what to process to make my destination to denmark to live would be easy and fast. my danish boyfriend and i planned to marry next year in his placeand i agreed to him.i am 25years old so it would not be a problem because i passed the age qualification.now i am troubled of getting a fiancee visa .i was thinking that perhaps it would be easy and fast if my boyfriend will be the one to process my fiancee visa instead of me. whar do you think of that ea? but i have another thought. why not getting a tourist visa so when he come here in my plaxe to visit me i can go with him back to his place and then we will arrange a marriage ceremony there in his place.what about that se ond thought?i s it reasonable?i hope you guys can help me resolve this problem ...tbanks a lot..

Hi and welcome to Expat.com engeli joen!

I hope other members will advise you soon.

Regards
Armand

I don't think there's any fiance visa in Denmark. It's probably just a tourist visa, just you let the embassy know that you're visiting your boyfriend instead of being a random tourist.

However, from hearing many experiences, it seems that it's better just to apply from tourist visa. If you tell the embassy (this might depend which country you live) that you're visiting your boyfriend, you might face some difficulties as DK is trying to limit the number of immigrants coming to the country (The rule for family reunification will be much simpler on May 15 compared to the current rule - you can do some reading in this) but I think the attitude still the same.

Good luck with your visa