Self build property.

A friend of mine has just taken delivery of a self-build pre-packed chalet type kit from a Canadian company. 5 rooms and even equipped with furnishings, kitchen etc. All it needs is a concrete pad on which to assemble it. Really looks impressive on paper and apparently has an estimated build time of 3 weeks by two people which, even if that time is doubled is certainly a damn sight quicker than any other option of a new build.
The plans look simple enough, will keep an eye on the whole process and see how it goes over the coming weeks. There is certainly enough space at the far end of my in-laws farm for me to construct one and have already discussed permission with the local official who has not voiced any objection.
Certainly one hell of a lot cheaper and easier than a conventional build.
The idea of a self-build may certainly be of interest to others who can do their own research on the viability themselves. It certainly had not occurred to me personally until now so am eager to see how it all unfolds over the coming weeks.

Was it delivered to Vietnam?

Must have been.
Will know more later in the week as am going to stay with his family for a few days.

do you have a website for the company he bought it from?