Looking for flat o room for short term stay for august 2012!

Hello! I'll come from  Italy to HCM in august with my small child, I would like to rent any apartment o room in guest house(till 550-600 USD per one month) Where I can find it?? Please, help..
Regards, Caterina.

Hello Micina..

Nice to meet u, Could you check your Inbok.  Please
Waiting your kindly to reply.

Regards
Andi

Dear You,

I would like to introduce about my house for renting

Address:  Nguyen Dinh Chieu Stress, Ward 6, District 3, HCM city (This place is located in dist center of HCM City)

CHEAP PRICE:  290$/MONTH

Tks & br,

Hien

Apartments here in TP HCM tend to be 6 or 12 month rentals since the commission paid to rental agents is generally around one months rent.

The best thing to do is to check Craigs List VietNam regularly so you can get a sense or feel for the market.

You will find landlords and rental agents advertise there so you have a good choice. You should know where you want to be - downtown is Qoan or District 1 or 3.

If your child is under 6 months your formula needs can only be bought from pharmacies/drug stores. Over 6 months your supplies will be found in any supermarket.

Thu selection of baby supplies here is much the same as you have in Europe, so there is no need to pack common supplies.

Hello Micina..

Nice to meet u, Could you check your Inbok.  Please
Waiting your kindly to reply.
Regards.

kieuhien1985 wrote:

Dear You,

I would like to introduce about my house for renting

Address:  Nguyen Dinh Chieu Stress, Ward 6, District 3, HCM city (This place is located in dist center of HCM City)

CHEAP PRICE:  290$/MONTH

Tks & br,

Hien

I'm finding and Office building for a foreing company at Tan Binh Dist. $3000 US

check your inbox. i sent you information about the flat
best regards,

[Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls]

[Moderated]