Philippines stops visa issuance as COVID-19 cases rise

I've noticed a lot of misinformation about how China 'hid' the virus from the world.
It's true they tried to suppress local stories, but they did report to the WHO as required.

This timeline looks to be about right

https://www.nytimes.com/article/coronav … eline.html

Timing was rather unfortunate as a large holiday coincided with the outbreak, otherwise history might have been different.

Fred wrote:

I've noticed a lot of misinformation about how China 'hid' the virus from the world.
It's true they tried to suppress local stories, but they did report to the WHO as required.

Timing was rather unfortunate as a large holiday coincided with the outbreak, otherwise history might have been different.

except this recent news:

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/coronavirus/china-is-censoring-research-on-covid-19-origins-deleted-web-page-suggests/ar-BB12wIhJ

The biggest single problem as far as the virus escaping was the Chinese new year holiday, that meaning everyone was free from work 24 Jan, many well before that date, so the usual mass movement of people took place.
Unfortunate timing as that was exactly wrong as far as containing the virus was concerned, but the Chinese government did try to impose a lockdown on 23 Jan - Sadly too late as many had already left.

This piece from 21 Jan shows up how the mass migration works, and just how unfortunate the timing was.
Many people, usually uniformed fools, are claiming the movement was some sort of deliberate act to spread the virus, something that's very obviously wrong.

https://www.scmp.com/video/scmp-origina … r-new-year

Fred wrote:

They "hid" some of the doctors who blew the whistle too.

And why are the wet markets still open? Is it because no horseshoe bats were to be found anywhere near those markets? Yes, according to several scientists at the Chinese CDC there were and are no horseshoe bats at any market in Wuhan and no colonies within several hundred miles. They will be hidden soon too if they keep talking. Then we will have to rely upon the information that NIH has...which is probably being deleted as I type this.

China allowed 5,000,000 people to leave Wuhan after they were aware that coronavirus was in action.

The WHO LIED to the world and said that it was not being transmitted person to person.

The WHO and China called the US racists for shutting down flights from China.

China lied and the WHO lied and thousands died and will die.

And they are still sending out their army of liars all over the Internet to cover up what they did.

Philippine Destiny wrote:

China allowed 5,000,000 people to leave Wuhan after they were aware that coronavirus was in action.

The WHO LIED to the world and said that it was not being transmitted person to person.

And they are still sending out their army of liars all over the Internet to cover up what they did.

Philippine Destiny. . . . I said the same thing on previous posts  and Fred blocked it calling it propaganda.

W9XR wrote:

Philippine Destiny. . . . I said the same thing on previous posts  and Fred blocked it calling it propaganda.

Yes, Fred treats you like you're a stooge.

Chinese researchers found that no horseshoe bats were in the wet markets and none lived anywhere near Wuhan.

But there were two labs in Wuhan studying them
https://img-prod.tgcom24.mediaset.it/im … da0204.pdf

And it is curious that those 5,000,000 people who left Wuhan in the midst of the outbreak managed to spread the sickness all over the world and yet no other cities in China experienced an outbreak.

I can assure you that the answer to that most curious enigma is being pondered by certain think tanks in Europe ans the USA.

mugtech wrote:
W9XR wrote:

How did your response and me suggesting Fred is heavy handed get past him, maybe sleeping with his finger on the delete button. I suspect both yours & my replies will disappear.

mugtech wrote:
W9XR wrote:

Because he is a paid shill for China.