Corona Musings

The Allegheny County Jail (Pittsburgh, PA) is releasing all non violent inmates in order to control Corona. A year from now I would see a comparison between murders and Corona deaths. There are 7 known cases in the county. The county has 1.2 million people. Health experts there say to expect 40 to 60% infection rate.

Look for a spike in Births in December world wide, what would you do if bored?

What's in your fortune cookie?    "POLITICS"

Oh no!....whose going to feed all those babies especially here?

:|

W9XR wrote:

The Allegheny County Jail (Pittsburgh, PA) is releasing all non violent inmates in order to control Corona. A year from now I would see a comparison between murders and Corona deaths. There are 7 known cases in the county. The county has 1.2 million people. Health experts there say to expect 40 to 60% infection rate.

:D I would have 5 kids in a year from differen sources if bored... The best antidote for boredom!

manwonder wrote:

You will - with Manwonder Faster Than A Speeding Bullet Procreation Fund.  :lol:

Will Batman join you as usual?

robal

robal wrote:
manwonder wrote:

You will - with Manwonder Faster Than A Speeding Bullet Procreation Fund.  :lol:

Will Batman join you as usual?

robal

Sorry robal... I'd love too, but I have this severe medical alergic reaction, so I really can't do anything!
Checked with Batman...he's gone hiding (think he's terrified!)

:D

You know i heard that Hopalong might be joining
Force(s) with Luke and the Joker! Although Hamil and Nickelson may sue for copyright infringement!! So there goes the ballgame! Oh well i guess i'll enjoy my Baby Ruth while waiting for the bottom of the Ninth!

Then again Who's on first......What's on second......I Don't know...third base!!!!

robal wrote:
W9XR wrote:

:D I would have 5 kids in a year from differen sources if bored... The best antidote for boredom!

A man's only as old as the woman he screws.