Novaland / Savills

Anyone else staying in a Novaland development that is managed by Savills ?
We have various notices posted around the building relating to the virus and wnag we must pr must not do.

Must wear masks... ok annyoing but ok
No delivery drivers allowed in building, and no Airbnb guests - fine but the main doors to the block have been faulty for around 3 weeks. Several attempts to fox but so far still unlocked, which means any one can walk in... and they do

Security leaves reception unmanned with with doors wide open. And on friday and saturday evenings often has i assume his grand daughter playing or sleeping behind the desk.

Biggest annoyance is any effort to speak to management is like walking into a primary school class room. Run or staffed by kids who have nl idea of how to deal with residents.

So skip ahead of savills and try to email Novaland. List all issues currently going on... press send. Error internal server issue

Jlgarbutt wrote:

We have various notices posted around the building relating to the virus and wnag we must pr must not do.

Must wear masks... ok annyoing but ok
No delivery drivers allowed in building, and no Airbnb guests - fine but the main doors to the block have been faulty for around 3 weeks. Several attempts to fox but so far still unlocked, which means any one can walk in... and they do

Security leaves reception unmanned with with doors wide open. And on friday and saturday evenings often has i assume his grand daughter playing or sleeping behind the desk.

Biggest annoyance is any effort to speak to management is like walking into a primary school class room. Run or staffed by kids who have nl idea of how to deal with residents.

So skip ahead of savills and try to email Novaland. List all issues currently going on... press send. Error internal server issue

Welcome to the VN maintenance debacle.

My ex-gf had a brand new apartment in D2 that flooded due to poor design. The govt owned company that built and maintained the building said,not their problem. The manager of the companie's maintenance division was jailed for theft and extortion.

What novaland development are you referring to?

colinoscapee wrote:
Jlgarbutt wrote:

Security leaves reception unmanned with with doors wide open. And on friday and saturday evenings often has i assume his grand daughter playing or sleeping behind the desk. :lol:

Biggest annoyance is any effort to speak to management is like walking into a primary school class room. Run or staffed by kids who have nl idea of how to deal with residents. :(

Welcome to the VN maintenance debacle.

My ex-gf had a brand new apartment in D2 that flooded due to poor design. The govt owned company that built and maintained the building said,not their problem. The manager of the companie's maintenance division was jailed for theft and extortion.

Sounds about right & don't even look behind the electric switches & sockets!! :o

Ahhh yes I have seen a couple of the wiring efforts done. One above cooker for extractor is poor to say the least. Seems if door cover it then it's safe .

phikachu wrote:

What novaland development are you referring to?

The Lexington

World had gone crazy...
Savills at The Lexington now say wear mask in lift and not talking in the lift 😮😮😮

What's next no sex at night ?

Jlgarbutt wrote:

World had gone crazy...
Savills at The Lexington now say wear mask in lift and not talking in the lift 😮😮😮

Book in a midday romp.

Jlgarbutt wrote:

World had gone crazy...

well not in the lift anyways.....right? :joking:

Misses is at work sadly...

Omg ...Im. It there now. But I totally agree with your original post.