Met a Moroccan man can I trust him

Damn that's tuff aye follow tho
instagram : young__afroo

Love vicki wrote:

Truly understand ive been there done that and I kicked him to the  gutter where he belongs so over his bullshit and lies And the cheek to say Muslim don't lie what a Joke He has tried to make contact I msg back I haven't got time and you just go back to your whoes  !!!!so now there is no more contact and it's good
Jealousy was his problem so right now he can own it
I will go back to pick up my Greenstone ( Jade) that I left for him to hold on to he knows this But doesn't know when I come  I could go on and on not worth it So I
Hope you sort this out and move on in your life

Well , any relation that starts with lies ends swiftly cause in fact there are no basis , good for you and a lesson for to him to learn about honesty , I hope you will find what you search for , as for being Muislim and the lies ,let me tell something , when there's consciousness so no way for lies , with lies we can go nohere but with  honesty we give oursellf respect and earn the heart of people

You win and he  is the looser , my advice for you find a mature person who will take a good care of you

Good luck

Hello Helen

Excuse my intrusion , a man who asks his  partner of life for 500 pounds he's not a real guy , who you can lean on , he's scam

No need to generalize, he is a fraudster and  the crooks are everywhere

Is this how it is with Moroccan men so many women have been used by this
Not a good repartition is it like you say they are everywhere but Moroccan men are known for it do they have a concise doing it properly NOT

I don't agree with you , not all Moroccan men are alike , everywhere go you will  good and bad so plz don't generalize thank you

Fair enough women are used by Moroccan men and there are Moroccan men that are generally good but
But in this story the finger is pointing at Moroccan men

ok we understand

There are many Moroccans who are ready for serious marriage, but of course they will not be on communication sites and forums, unfortunately this mistake is frequently repeated.

Love vicki wrote:

Is this how it is with Moroccan men so many women have been used by this
Not a good repartition is it like you say they are everywhere but Moroccan men are known for it do they have a concise doing it properly NOT

With respect what you are writing is highly generalised and borderline racist. There's no doubt somebody played with your heart and disappointed you but this can happen in any country and in any culture. If a relationship is not anchored down (and even if it is) and there is an imbalance sooner or later somebody will get hurt unless the imbalance is not addressed.

It's not racist it's the truth how these men get away with what they do you say when it's anchored down still they like to play this is my apinion they play with women hearts as far as am concerned  never go back to this bullshit and trust Karma is a bitch
As you would of read the other two womens story same story how can it be
Doesn't say much for Moroccan men does it

Love vicki wrote:

It's not racist it's the truth how these men get away with what they do you say when it's anchored down still they like to play this is my apinion they play with women hearts as far as am concerned  never go back to this bullshit and trust Karma is a bitch
As you would of read the other two womens story same story how can it be
Doesn't say much for Moroccan men does it

Well firstly you keep saying “Moroccan men” this In itself is a gross generalisation. Then you keep saying “the truth” but truth is entirely subjective. My guess is you don't live in Morocco possibly are in Europe so this is a long distance relationship conducted entirely through the phone with the occasional meet up. How can you say you gave your heart over the phone ? Relationships especially when long distance can't exist over the phone and when one person is in a less economically well off situation there is always imbalance and insecurity on all sides. The best way is to probably take time and consider all factors before you give your heart and when you give your heart and you feel it's love remember to prepare yourself that it may not be reciprocated. Loving another human being truthfully and with honesty doesn't mean you retire your own critical thinking and you have to prepare to be hurt and disappointed. That's the pleasure of love, it's a double edged sword.

For your information this was not given over the phone *heart) okay I have been in this relationship for 6years and am not from Europe I have been back and forward to Morocco every six months ok
If other women have written on this page and have stressed out how they were used by their so call Moroccan men what can you say by the looks of things you have all the answers
Well I will continue to say how Moroccan men not all as you say use women for their pleasure

The story by Helen was over a year ago. I hope, by the Will of God, she found a solution to her situation, if not for herself, at least for the child. But as abizaman said, Morocco is not exclusive to this sort of thing. It's common around the world in many countries. I'm sure the same thing happens in Algeria and Tunisia where the languages are the same as Morocco. There are countless scoundrels and vile men who are able to charm selectively and get the attention of woman via the premise of love, but their intentions are primarily for sex (if they are not using a condom at the first sexual meeting, that would be a warning sign) and playing around. It obviously happens more often in western countries where that are countless types of clubs, but I feel bad for woman and men who have to spend money to go to another country to meet the person who they communicated with.

According to my Moroccan fiancée, those this is pretty common with Moroccan woman, too. But unlike with Moroccan woman, there is little to no accountability if things go wrong for foreigners. Just as Helen's man was blocking her, they will try to remove all evidence of the situation and lie to their family about that person to remove that relationship. I am a foreign man that communicated with my fiancée via the internet/app, but I made sure not to get 'attached' until I met her. Body language, clothing, how much they spend for you, where they take you, how they communicate with you in person versus via the internet, and other little things like that can be used to determine a lot of things about a person. I'm not the type of man that is good at 'flirting' or charming woman on the internet or in real life, so I just kept things straight in my communication - asking the things that mattered and being respectful.

It's not my place to judge how a person wants to feel love, but if you use the internet to communicate, I would advice everyone who is single on this forum to avoid getting 'serious' until you meet the person. The internet is only a tool, a tool which can be used for right or wrong and there are no répercussions (unless you do something illegal on a national or international level).

Love vicki wrote:

For your information this was not given over the phone *heart) okay I have been in this relationship for 6years and am not from Europe I have been back and forward to Morocco every six months ok
If other women have written on this page and have stressed out how they were used by their so call Moroccan men what can you say by the looks of things you have all the answers
Well I will continue to say how Moroccan men not all as you say use women for their pleasure

With the utmost respect 6 years with somebody and visits every 6 months does not sound like a relationship as we know it. It sounds like a very elongated courtship shrouded in doubt conducted over long distances with too much opportunity for anybody to stray. Culture and religion has nothing to do with it. If I had to conduct a relationship like this in  England I would struggle ie why would it take 6 years to know if somebody genuinely loves you enough to marry you. I'm

Don't get me wrong, I feel your pain. But sounds like you're hurting and want to vent and you want people with similar experiences to rally around you to echo your sentiments. And of course we all would. But this isn't going to help anybody. Perhaps it's a case of looking at what your needs and expectations were in such an imbalanced relationship and whether you were being fair to yourself with whatever expectations you had.

Look you have all the answers fair enough
I leave it right there
The fact is Moroccan men are known for this trait you know this and alot of women know it like myself
My relationship is over he has tried to make another go of it this Covd19 doesn't help for me not to be in Morocco
Noway I give this another go to much distrust and to much  bullshit from him
So this conversation is over
Bye

You did good Miss , you must have met a scam not a real quite a guy , anyway you're the winner and he's the loser by his evil acts , I wish you good luck ,I advise you to be more carefull , let your mind choose for you not your heart  , may God guide you to what you crave for

Good statement I appreciate brother

@Love Vicki:
YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH!!
Moroccan males are lazy!!!!
If you are American you are definitely a target. They think this is the land of milk and honey. They will tell you all you want to hear, be the sweetest and most charming men until they marry you and get to your country.
That is my current situation. My husband is a nice guy, but he is not husband material.  We are basically friends. Should we separate etc, I would never trust another. This one fooled me and I don't want to go through that again.
I told him today that I'm contemplating ending this marriage. I gave him the best of my years. I feel like he is more of a son than a husband. He sleeps most of the time and whines about how he hurts so badly when he comes home from work. He works 3 nights a week. TUH!
I'm sure he just misses loafing around with his buddies at the Cafe drinking tea and coffee.
Smh....
If any lady is reading my comment, PLEASE, get the heck out of the relationship or try this....
Tell him you will marry him, move to Morocco, but HE has to take care of YOU and see what his reaction is. I could write a book. If you ask 100 women from America what their experience is like with a Moroccan husband I bet you 85 (or more) will tell you not to do it. Everyone I know that married  a Moroccan man is divorced now! Their stories are all the same. They lied, used them, asked for money, made promises they did not keep and lastly, the woke up their emotions with no intention of loving them!!!

Love vicki wrote:

Yes thank you for your experience of Moroccan men I agree as for myself I got rid off this call piece of shit bag all his cheating lies etc and that's why he will always be a nothing and a criminal , And yes  he's lazy never worked in his life All he likes to do is look pretty and be with his friends and thinks he is the man WHAT A JOKE

Wow!!! So much hatred towards Moroccan men for a behavior popularized by western society. This behavior is common across all races and cultures and should not be stereotyped onto any one group. Ladies please, if you are 40/50 something year old woman being sort after by a 20 something year old man who is filling your head with sweet nothing and you fall for it then you ought to be blamed for your poor decision. Stop marrying for the wrong reasons. Fear your Creator and marry for the right reasons and this will not happen. Provide sound advise of your experience without the emotions. I know you are all hurting but control the emotions.

Look and listen to yourself this is my experience and opinion he was a just a loser and will always be that as for age gender it has nothing to with it Moroccan men are well known for this they are just losers it's a experience I would NEVER forget

Also am not a American women but in saying this on this page women that are from USA are saying alot about Moroccan using men

So I Don't have a problem is saying the TRUTH about these men  why because it's all true you know it and so do alot of women say it  yes your right they are lazy and ask for money they are just LOSERS

Listen People. ANY person that asks another person for money or complains about their problems in hopes of getting pity money from someone they barely know, is Opportunistic. A Climber. If you're willing, they'll take it. IF you do give some, RUN! RUN AWAY and don't look back. They are Not different. You are being preyed upon. Let me tell you why. This person is shameless. A sociopath and borderline narcissistic...you will be feeding narcissist energy. They have NOTHING to lose. Only you have something to lose. This person WILL NOT respect or FULLY appreciate you EVER, because They are only thinking of THEMSELVES. Their Problems. You will have broken a cardinal rule we are all taught as children...DO NOT TRUST STRANGERS. If they make you feel guilty for not "trusting them" in the beginning, that only proves your instincts were correct about this person, They are trying to Manipulate you, guilt you! Justify their reasons for scamming you. If you do end up giving to this person, may GOD bless the World upon you in time! DO NOT keep in touch with this person. They are Not Different. As long as you keep on giving, and pay for the LIFE they have ALWAYS dreamed of, they will keep taking. But notice, they will not treat you well. They will show a lack of appreciation. They are also definitely cheating or flirting to find BIGGER money. No morals. If circumstances change, you get married, they will ROB you OF ALL YOUR MONEY. Take everything AND RUNNNNNN AWAY. On to the Next... Proud to be a con artist. And perhaps Joking about it in front of you with their friends or family in a language you don't understand. It's all a game. Again, they have nothing to lose. Only you do. Be modest and then see how much they like you. Little do they know how much money you have. Bastards.

Trust no one is the key
No good man will ask for money or chatels.

Jahfrank...
This man is a couple of years younger than me. We were both in our late 30s when we met.
I do not hate anyone. I have many friends in Morocco. My husband is a good friend. We dated for 7 years before we married.
Again, he is a good friend, but not husband material.
I have not met anyone that is happy in their marriage, not even in Morocco! More people are getting divorces. A dear friend of mine from Morocco (who now lives in France) said she would never marry another Moroccan man because they are lazy, unaffectionate, egocentric, and somewhat selfish. He'll, even the King of Morocco and his wife got divorced.
Ladies, I kid you not, the Most Moroccan males are lazy. If you are an American or even from another country, they want to leave the country so they will shoot you all the lines you want to your country. They may grow to love you, but they most likely won't be in love with you. If you choose to marry him, move to Morocco or even stick with the suggestion of moving to Morocco and see how long he stays with you.

Oh I so agree in what your saying they are users lazy and lies cheats .The law says that they are not aloud to sleep with women until married what a JOKE not so Some have sex before marriage  I really know this also they sleep with whores. It's sad  The women are just as bad they sleep around but it's never said they hush these sorts of things up and say it's not aloud
Hypercritical I must say .By the way am not American I read that alot of American women are saying alot about Moroccan men

Never will I.look all want to go with  Moroccan man especially when this person I know said he wants 4 wives I just laughed how could you want that when you haven't worked in your life and still living with his mother. What was his saying its Islam law !!!!! Maybe but you don't fit that criteria and I laughed again
I told him  to go and have counselling and stay out of my life and good luck in your life and all the best you fck clown

I sympathize with you and feel your pain while i also hope you would stop generalizing. Our personal experiences are not enough to reach very broad conclusions. I wish you a better luck with love wherever you find it.  we all deserve to be loved.

I say no more what  a waste of clean fresh air
This topic about Moroccan man is over and finish

Lol why are women in USA, Australia, New Zealand and so on, talking to men in distant places such as Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, Egypt, with a very different mentality, culture, language, and religion to them.

What is wrong with the men at home, and closer to home who share similar backgrounds... What is driving non-Muslim women to seek men so far away who live in societies that sharply contrast with their own, with dissimilar views on women rights and many other important differences.

They say Moroccan, Tunisian, Algerian and other foreign men are this and that when it doesn't work out for them. Fine. But if their men were any better, why would they be travelling half way across the world to meet other men with very different backgrounds to them...

Either they don't want their men, or their men don't want them, or they don't want each other. Why would these foreign men genuinely want them when they can not form successful relationships with their own men.

Stay in your own countries or get into relationships with men from similar backgrounds.

Who are you to declare what women from other countries that want a relationship with men in Morocco etc if works fine if it doesn't then that's fine
Long relationship work for some and not for others

So as long as they are happy all not that's not you to decide and say we go with men in our countries closer to what a joke  lol

Love vicki wrote:

if works fine if it doesn't then that's fine

Then why are you making a fuss and complaining if it's fine that things don't work out.

Please.

Who are you to say women should look at men in their own country
You need to mind your own business

Dnt trust

I have a Moroccan fiancée and he's the best he always honest with me and never lies so there r good Moroccan men out there

Make sure they have a job !!! Don't send money .

I'm engaged to a Moroccan man and he doesn't want my country he wants me and my son to move there and be with him. There r good Moroccan men as well as bad I know this from experience but now I have a great man

I have a friend there, she is honestly with me too
🥰🥰🥰🥰

No, never trust a Moroccan especially when he constantly asking about moving to your country whenever he start asking such questions, red flags must rise. Please stay safe. Your mental and emotional health are important.

I'm reading all these stories about Moroccan men and I do agree with many but you can't put all of them in a same bag. First of all, ladies..you are not little girls to have these men pull a wool over your eyes and play you for a fool, unless you are longing for love and are really desperate to have someone love you. With that being said, try not to discredit that there is same people in every country..men and women alike and it's really just your destiny who you come across but your decision who you trust and or stay with. I personally met a guy that I soon realized is with me for my money and country, so I ended the relationship very fast but I didn't go on not trusting anyone else and therfore met a guy that rocked my world. Despite both being Moroccans they are totally different..day and night. Anyhow,  my fiance is the most loving, caring, crazy guy that turned my world upside down and for sake of this conversation...he never asked me for money...2 years together...he never mentioned to marry me, I had to start that topic and he is not lazy 😁 cooks, cleans and takes care of himself as well works 7 days a week...I don't know if I should consider myself lucky in love but I do know that people just need to be smart about who they trust. Follow your heart but be careful is all.