New members of the Romania forum, introduce yourselves here - 2020

Hi all,

Newbie on the Romania forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Romania if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

Hi all, I'm James from the USA.  I've been living in Romania for 2.5 years now and live in the Cluj area.  What is important to me is faith, friendships, music, and health.  Navigating Romanian bureaucracy has been a steep learning curve that is slowly getting easier pas cu pas.

Moderated by Christine 4 years ago
Reason : please introduce yourself as indicated on the thread. Thank you

Hi
Am jagraj I wanna shift to Romania
In work visa am a truck driver

hi im wilpeard, filipino citizen i am currently working here in saudi arabia and i want to shift to romania and looking for job there any recommendation of jobs or employer. i am willing to work in romanian any kind of jobs. thank you.

Hi am Sarah,
I am from Morocco and i am working as an IT Presales consultant.
I am looking forward to live and work in Romania ( Bucarest). So, looking for a job opportunity for French or English speaker.
Thanks

Greetings. I am a social development worker, new here n' would love to know more about Romania. I love Europe and planning to relocate there to live out the rest of my life ☺️.  Romania is one of the countries am looking at 'cos the people are very friendly, hospitable and I hear the environment is good. I would appreciate information about housing, health care. Jobs, etc.

In the meantime, am planning a vacation there, hopefully later in the year and will appreciate any tips or advise for a ten day trip.

Thank you.

Hi everyone, am a Nigerian considering to study in Romania soon and I want to make friends to help me tell me what I should expect when I finally come for studies

Good day,
I live in Nigeria but plan to come and study in Romania soon. Can we be friends so you can guide me on the country info and how to survive over there.
Thanks.
Uche

Hello; 1 th of december i will be retired and moving to Bucharest; so i´m intrested in all about the
town and searching for a furnished studio or small apartment....lightly smoker....
Not in the center; only near a tram or metro station; and quite during the night.
A meeting point for members or english-german speaking groups would be helpful.

See you

Stefan

Hi
My name is Stephen my partner has just moved back to Bucharest she's Romanian and I'm trying to follow her to Bucharest but am finding it hard to find work or get people to reply to me when I apply for a job in  Bucharest, can anybody give any advice as to what I might be doing wrong , I have explained in my covering letters that my partner is Romanian and I have a place to live in Bucharest, any help would be much appreciated , thank you all 🙏

Stephen you can try to search job listing at embassy (of your country) site in Romania.

Thank you Art, I will do that, thank you for the tip, I'm a very despondent UK citizen who loved being a European, loved being apart of the EU, finding any job in Bucharest would be a dream then hopefully once in place I could freelance, I do envy the expats working in the EU especially Bucharest

Many years ago i saw many job listings at British and American embassy, unfourtunalty i didnt have all the qualifications.Romania is a very welcoming country and you will be ok, everyone is helpful if you ask. I wish you best of luck!

Thank you Art 🙏

Hello, I am Marion and I am moving to Timisoara in September 2020. I come from France and I would be happy to meet other expatriates there. If any gathering is organised in Timisoara please let me know, It would be a pleasure to meet you all :)

Hi
Everybody
I am from Bangladesh
I have work  Experience last 7 years U.A.E For Ware House /Factory working. Now i am In Bangladesh.i want to job search Romania Or Any Eu Areas. Can Any Persons Help Me. My Email-  ***

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, contact details should not be posted on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Moderated by Cheryl 3 years ago
Reason : Kindly write in English only please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi I'm Stephen
I'm an architect and have been looking for work in Bucharest in the hope of relocating to Romania, have applied for numerous jobs but unfortunately no luck, I have a place to live in Bucharest and have been there and to other parts of the country quite a few times, the country is beautiful and the people friendly just waiting and hoping for a chance to live there

hi. currently living in saudiarabia . planning to visit Romania by start of next year  all suggestions welcomed. weather places seasons events etc !
cheers

What happened to your cryptocurrency posts? I was wondering what you thought of MT5 as a trading platform

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=916062

Thanks!

Closed