A crystal clear view requested

Hello Everyone!

Greetings from India!

I have got an offer of 72000 MYR PA (6000 monthly). Posting anywhere in Malaysia, exact is not clear yet. I am a single man leading average lifestyle, company will provide accommodation with transportation for office works and a personal vehicle after getting my own driving license. Food will be on my head. This are the primary things which I had discussed with my employer. Based on these I have few questions, it will really appreciate if someone help me addressing those:

1. 72000 RYM annual salary (In hand salary hopefully will be less after tax deduction and other deductions) with average lifestyle and provided accommodation-transportation, how much I can save annually?

2. How is the taxation process? Is is a fixed percentage or anything? Please explain in detail.

3. If I shift with my wife (no child) and leave company accommodation and rent an apartment is the salary enough to manage everything? Then how much I can save annually?

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

A very poor salary, even for a local although accommodation adds something to it. Indonesian expats I know get 10k min a month with decent experience. 6k is a joke with a wife to pay for (most I know are getting second salaries with 10k).

The accommodation could be very bad. Make sure you get medical!