Health insurance for residence permit in romania

I am an indian, now living in romania,brasov, I am having iquery about health insurance for visa extension process(Residence Permit) can anybody guide for the same.

Hello,

Further to your query above with regards to the health insurance required for your visa extension;

What kind of visa are you currently on?
Are you an expat in Romania and having a valid working permit or a student; or are you living in Romania as a family member to a Romanian citizen?

I am having family reunification visa

Hello,

I am not sure if you are in the process of applying for a Resident Card in Romania or you are just going to be on a family reunification visa. In either of the cases from what I have read on previous threads regarding the insurance, one can approach Groupama and they are providing the coverage required as per your requirements for the time frame or insured value. This policy can be presented to the immigration authorities for the completion of your formalities as requested.

In the future, if you do have a Resident Card for your legal stay in Romania; you can approach the local insurance house and they will issue you the State Insurance which will cover you and your partner both. This can be paid for at the Finance House in Brasov. However, it can be only applicable to you once you have a CNP issued for yourself. You may do a google search for Groupama Brasov and you will find the necessary contact details to help you out.

Good luck!