LOC got rejected

Hi Guys,

Need to ask a question. I was working in an advertising company for almost 2years and after giving several interviews, i had two offers from different companies.

I said yes to one of the company and they applied for my EP and in between i said yes to another company.

To the first company which I previously said yes withdrew my application.

After they withdrew my EP application, my second company applied for my EP on 1st august 2019. I resigned from my current company and waited for EP results.

As EP was taking a lot of time and because my visa was getting expired, my second company suggested to withdraw the application so that they can apply for DP on my spouse EP.

I got DP very next day and then my new employer applied for LOC in the last week of october. After a month MOM have rejected the LOC.

The reason MOM have given is - that we have surpassed one step i.e getting clarification for tafep however my new employer is saying tafep has clarified. In short, because we withdrew the EP application and reapplied LOC, they have rejected it.

My new employer have called MoM and are waiting to speak to the case officer.

I am just tensed that what is going on?? Or any ideas of what is wrong here ?? Any action steps would be appreciated.

Thanks

What is "tafep"?

Tripartite alliance for fair and progressive employment

TAFEP seems to be an NGO  for fair employment practises. As such, it does not normally have anything to do with visa matters - and I have never heard that it needs to approve DP applications. If so, it must be a new development or yours is a special case.
But I suspect the rejection came from you dithering too much and submitting, then cancelling, several applications in a short time. MoM is known to not like this.
So the only advice I can give is try again in a year or so!