Dependant pass processing time

Hi all,

Looking for opinions here. I'm on SPass, my employer has just raised base salary + fixed allowance to more than 6K since Oct.
My employer applied for DP for my wife and 2 kids since 21 Oct and get rejected 2 days after the application. Reason being the new salary is not updated yet in MOM system.
The company has contacted MOM on this matter and was advised to wait.
Till now is more than 1 month, the DP application status still shown "rejected"

What should I do next? Or just keep waiting? Appreciate any inputs.

Your employer needs to reach out MoM for the update. Secondly, they have to provide the evidence which should be revised salary letter, pay slips and followed by bank statements to confirm. MoM wants an evidence (normally, they will ask for few months pay slip and bank statements).

So, you need to wait before your employer convince MoM successfully. DP pass result will change to pending once the appeal accepted at MoM and will update to approved, if appeal got approval.

Thanks Surya,

That's exactly what my employer did 1 month ago, they've sent MOM the payslip, revised salary letter.
One thing missing is the bank statement which no one asked me to send.

If MoM didn't ask for bank statement then employer is not required to send. Then, your employer needs to check with MoM for update.

I've asked employer to follow up with MOM again.
Anyone here experienced such a long waiting time before?

Today my employer has called MOM and got feedback that the application is "under review".
How long will this take? They didn't give any timeline...
Furthermore when I check the application status on EP online, it still shows "rejected". Shouldn't it be"appealing" when MOM is reviewing the application?
My family have not been rejected for entering Singapore, and have not overstayed before.

There are only three status updates at MoM: Pending, approved and Rejected.

In your case, the status would change from Rejected to approved, once MoM reviewed appeal and accepted, or else it will remain rejected (if appeal was unsuccessful).

Thanks Surya for the explanation.

In case, employer applied a fresh DP application then it will change again to pending.

Today MOM advised my employer to submit the appeal again, and said waiting time is 4-6 weeks.
I have no clue why we need to appeal so many times?
Will there be any more appeal after this?
It is 39 days since the 1st application.

Instead of appealing second time. Your employer should have requested to apply fresh DP application with all the supporting including email from MoM acceptance of your salary hike letter. It would be much faster and clearer.

I think the missing piece here is the MOM acceptance letter on the revised salary.
I'm checking if the new salary is acknowledged by MOM.
Maybe this is the cause of all the delay.

MoM not necessarily will give your employer a letter. However, they must have confirmed that they have updated their record.

Yes, that's right. There is no confirmation on the record update yet.

It's approved today. About 40 days in total.
Thanks Surya for the information.