American planning to move to Turkey

Hello,

I am currently thinking about moving to Ankara.  I wanted to know what is the job market like for ESL teachers.  Where are some really good neighborhoods for Western Expats?  What are some inexpensive but good international schools?  Thank you so much.  Also, what would be a decent salary to make if you don't have to worry about rent (I plan to purchase property).

Hello, where are you from mustafa?? Share your details education and experience so that i can make a reasonable judgement on your queries. Thanks

I'm a New Yorker but I was living in Atlanta before I moved to Saudi.  I've been teaching EAP (English for Academic Purposes) at a university in Saudi for almost 4 years now.  Prior to coming here (Saudi), I also taught for 5 years in Atlanta. I've traveled extensively and have lived abroad for a combined 7-8 years (3-4 years in Japan, half of a year in Morocco and 3-4 years in Saudi).  Is there anything else in particular you would like to know?

It's good to know that you have such a drastic chain of experience, yes there are many opportunities for english language teachers who are experienced.
Your chances to get a good job in schools and universities are quite high but on the other hand i would highly recommend you learn Turkish this this is gonna be a big plus in your job and further more you will be able to communicate with others, your daily life needs will never go easy until and unless you learn turkish. One more thing you don't need to master your self in turkish just go easy and learn basic and the day you will start leaving here your interactions and necessities will make you learn much faster than anywhere else since surroundings matter a-lot.
Hope I answered  the question.