thanks in advance for any information.

goldenbrown wrote:

Hi,
If i do a border bounce to cambodia the day my buisness visa is due
to expire can i come back in on a 15 day stamp at the border or do
you only get the 15 day visa if you fly in,i don't need to extend my
visa any longer as i'm leaving vietnam,
thanks in advance for any information.

To clarify, are you talking about an e-Visa?

Just the 15 day border stamp i'm not sure
what an e visa is i've not looked into it

goldenbrown wrote:

Just the 15 day border stamp i'm not sure
what an e visa is i've not looked into it

According to your UK website, "You can't get another 15-day visa waiver within 30 days of your last visit - you'll need to get a visa or an e-visa to re-enter the country."

This is not for certain, but I think it's a pretty good guess that, before issuing you a "15-day stamp", they likely look at recent entries in your passport.

Again, I'm just guessing, but I think an entry in your passport that shows that you have been in Vietnam within the last 30 days will probably keep you from being issued the 15-day stamp

Good luck!

What advice did your visa agent offer?

I haven't seen one yet was looking for advice first

goldenbrown wrote:

I haven't seen one yet was looking for advice first

Sorry, I was assuming you had got your visa with the help of an agent.

I asked a similar question earlier this year, if leaving at the end of a valid visa the 15-day visa-free re-entry IS permissible, and you can re-enter at a land border or air border. You MUST have and present a departing air ticket within the 15 day period however. The agents tend not to know the answer, or can't be bothered because they want to sell a new visa or an extension. You can't re-enter after the expiry of a 15-day visa-free for 30 days after its expiry, or else you can re-enter within 30 days with a valid visa.

Thankyou,my visa expires on the 6th jan so was going to go on sunday 5th jan and fly out 11/12th jan can you do a border bounce on a weekend,i've never done one as i had a trc for 2 years and got my business visa when i flew in last month.

Should make no difference if it's weekend or mid-week.