CREATING AN EXPAT COMMUNITY WITHIN A COMMUNITY!

I am preparing to launch some advertising in Casa de Campo in an attempt to connect with Americans and Canadians who live in CDC or are here on  vacation in this 7000 acre compound.

I would create a Whatsapp Expat group for members to connect on and we would identify activities etc. that the members would have the option of participating in. Does anyone have any guidance or advice regarding this topic? I am new at this......

Well you just started on getting people together here.  ANyone in the area can certainly message you publicly here or privately by message.

I can suggest you start a FB group.  There are a series of them called "Everything ___"   You could call it "Everything Casa de Campo"  Then you ask others you know to join and invite their friends to join.

I agree, the FB group is the way to go.  Free and easy, and no annoying notifications every 2 seconds, unless you're into that sort of thing?  I belong to several of these groups, and while generally filled with the mundane, they are very useful for local advice, or buying and selling items.