Finding job

Hi there, how to find job in sao paulo as a english speaker?  I am not engineer or manager like that.  I want to do any lowest work like Daily helper, cleaner, or seller.

So can you tell me how can i find this kind of work??

Please help me, i need work.

You will not be able to work legally until you have your Labor Card:  "Carteira de Trabalho e Previdência Social".  Once you have your CRNM, you can obtain your Labor Card easily, by going to the State Labor Department and applying.  You apply in person, they take your picture and your fingerprint, and you go back to pick up the card (which looks like a passport) in a few days.
Once you have your Labor Card, just start making the rounds of firms that contract cleaners, etc.  It won't be easy:  the economy is weak, employers have a strong preference for Brazilians, and it's particularly hard for a person who doesn't speak Portuguese to get a job these days.  But you may run into something.  Since you speak some English, you may want to see whether language schools are hiring cleaners, groundskeepers, and so on.  Good luck!

Badol919 :

Hi there, how to find job in sao paulo as a english speaker?  I am not engineer or manager like that.  I want to do any lowest work like Daily helper, cleaner, or seller.

So can you tell me how can i find this kind of work??

Please help me, i need work.

If you already have your Carteira de Trabalho (Labor Card), your largest asset would be your command
of Portuguese. Ads in papers or signs at establishments are in Portuguese. You can also walk in into supermarkets, restaurants and establishments to ask for vacancies. Sharpen your Portuguese!