Portuguese lessons needed... tell me your price

Hi. I am visiting to Americana, SP for a couple weeks at end of June.  I will not have transportation except bicycle so I need lessons near where I am staying in the town of Americana, perhaps at the home where I am staying (near intersection of Rua Peru and Rua Argentina ) or a coffee shop nearby. 
I would like lessons to start Monday June 27, through Wednesday July 6.  In the afternoon is preferable, I have some flexibility.  Perhaps 4pm - 7pm each day.  Fridays and weekends I probably will not need the lessons. 
This is the general request I am looking for.  If you have previous experience teaching Portuguese, of course, that is preferable.  It would be good if the teacher has a lesson plan or printouts to provide.  But it should be easy as I am a very beginner.
Please let me know if you know someone who is available to give me lessons, and the hourly rate which is desired.  We can work out the details from there.  Thank you.

Peter

Hi Peter!

I suggest you to post an advert in the "Classes" of Sao Paulo classifieds.
It might help

Regards
Armand

Hi there,

I have seen you Ad looking for Portuguese Teacher

I'm a native Portuguese teacher with more than 6 years of experience in teaching Portuguese and Spanish.

I have developed a method to enable my students to speak with confidence the language in as little as 6 months
I've been teaching online via Skype.
Would you consider lessons via Skype?

I hope to hear from you soon

Best regards,

Irineu De Oliveira

Hello.  thank you for your reply but I do not think Skype will be good for me.  I don't believe I will have good connection for a skype call. 
thank you anyway.

I have a good friend that teaches private lessons I can get you in contact, or know a school as well that has really great teachers, and they could come to you.

Email me at if your interested: [email protected]

Hi Peter,
My name is Rodrigo Harrison, I've been teaching English and Portuguese for foreigners for 5 years. I'm married to an American and I know how hard it is to learn Portuguese, especially in a short period. If you are still looking for classes, this is my e-mail 
[email protected]

talk to you soon

Rodrigo Harrison

Hi Rodrigo !

Please post your advert in the classes section of Sao Paulo classifieds.

Thanks and regards
Armand